2003 Suzuki RM65. Great shape with extras!

Moto-Brian

OK, my son is too big for this bike and we cannot keep it if he wants an 85... I'd like to keep it and turn it tard and have something for him at CRP, but not sure if that is in the cards. We will see the interest in it and go from there...

2003 RM65. Same as the KX65 and in fact, we bought it simply because he didn't want the green frame!! Serious.

They are identical and outside the frame color and the red rear spring the RMs had, it is literally a KX. It was when Kawasaki and Suzuki merged for a while and the MX and play bikes were shared.

Bike is solid. Was never raced or hammered. He learned on it, rode it rarely and we now have land and he is too large for the bike.

It has original yellow plastic on it now, but will come with brand new white plastic with Monster Energy decals. We have a spare set of bars also. Also comes with some new Blue Rims. We were going to make them the tard wheels, but also was wanting to do something crazy weird in terms of color with the white plastic. He wanted to be different.

We changed the OEM wheels for black ones and put on new sprockets and gold chain. Has a newer air filter, Michelin Starcross tires.

Pictures are as it sits in the barn right now. I can put on the new white plastic and shoot pics if need be. The white stuff looks awesome with the black wheels...

Asking $900 with everything. Will also include the OEM silver hoops also. I have a spare set of levers also.

Here are some pics:

RM65rtside.jpg

RM65lftside.jpg

Would make a great tard for a young pup or use it as it was designed and MX the thing. Great starter bike due to the fact that these aren't as aggressive as the KTM 65.

I can put it in the van and meet anyone that would like to look at it.