My 04 Ninja 250 rebuild

jporter12

Thats no rant porter. A rant is I still have dirt bike tires that I need to get mounted from last fall. And my dirt bike is to busy running around with me on it to get them changed. I also have a list of stuff that needs replaced but have to much fun riding the piss out of it to ever pull it apart.

Thats no rant porter. A rant is I still have dirt bike tires that I need to get mounted from last fall. And my dirt bike is to busy running around with me on it to get them changed. I also have a list of stuff that needs replaced but have to much fun riding the piss out of it to ever pull it apart.

Not a rant, a todo list!

looks like the only other things you need are a kerosene soaked rag and zippo to complete your 250 rebuild

:nono: I hope you choke on a burrito.

:lol:

Post up a "I'm no longer skeered to fix my VFR" build thread and I'll pay attention.

I don't have a VFR... :rolleyes:

I'm not afraid to fix it, I'm just too broke to afford the 27 year old parts for it. I haven't given up on it completely, but realistically it would cost about 2-3 times what the bike will ever be worth to get it up to par, engine-wise and suspension-wise. I feel I've gotten my $500 worth of riding out of it, and haven't put more than a couple hundred more in it. Maybe I'll get a 5 days a week job and have some time for it one day.