Another school shooting! WTF

cOoTeR

This is a little different but a little crazier. It happened 15 minutes from my house. I just left work 10min prior if I would have been at work I would have responded to it.

http://m.willcoxrangenews.com/articles/2012/03/01/news/breaking_news/news1.txt

From the article, " The gunman, identified as 40-year-old Arthur J. Tineo, was standing outside of the school campus on Airport Road in a vacant lot and shot at the vehicle, putting a single hole in the back windshield, then several shattered marks in a side window.

Both boys jumped out of the vehicle, with the driver, a junior, turning toward the gunman and yelling, "What the hell?" said an eyewitness, who is an employee at the school, adding the gunman then raised the rifle toward them.

The other student, a freshman, yelled at the driver that the man had a gun, so the freshman ran the other direction toward the gym.

The school employee, driving a van, told the junior to jump in his van, and he began backing away as he called 9-1-1, he told the Range News.

"As I backed away, the man raised the gun and shot again, but it hit a tree" near the baseball field, he said."

To give you an idea of how safe people feel around guns out here, after being shot at the high schoolers turn towards the gunman and yell at him.

It's proof that those no guns allowed signs don't work. This happened at 1 of a handful of places where guns are not allowed in the state of AZ. Anywhere else in this state and the crazy bastard wouldn't have had the chance to chamber a second round!

kids these days are so fucked up its not even funny. There was a stabbing death in a fucking middle school in chicago too this week

What happened to the good-ole-days when kids just beat the shit out of each other with fists??

WTF is with the guns and knives? Screwed up. :nono:

On the cold scientific side of analysis, statistically these sorts of incidents will increase as the population increases. It is also likely that as public attention is drawn to them those nut jobs wishing to have public attention will follow these examples as a means of gaining their perverse pleasure from the spot light.

On a side note, I hope they nail this guy to a barn door and then burn down the barn with him inside.:nono:

I hope they lock this guy up for good!

Seems to depend on the judge. The guy in Marion who shot deputy Brandon Moore, a fellow rider by the way, only got 25 years.:wtf: Our jails are full and the judges are under pressure for lower sentences, plus Ohio can't find a friendly way to put dumb asses to death. Oh, for the good old days of the electric chair or the Gallows with a rope where they hung till dead.

We really need to start using the death penalty more often and quicker...jails would not be over crowded anymore:D

Not to mention people may think twice before committing a crime

Just an opinon...sorry if I offend anyone.

Ohio can't find a friendly way to put dumb asses to death. Oh, for the good old days of the electric chair or the Gallows with a rope where they hung till dead.

Why does it have to be a friendly way?

Eye for an eye.

His execution will cost about $3.00. 4 .30-06 rounds and one blank.

Why does it have to be a friendly way?

Eye for an eye.

His execution will cost about $3.00. 4 .30-06 rounds and one blank.

^I feel the same... only problem is the guy who has to pull the trigger, some can't handle it. So I always like the idea of firing squad that way no one knows who did the kill shot.

^I feel the same... only problem is the guy who has to pull the trigger, some can't handle it. So I always like the idea of firing squad that way no one knows who did the kill shot.

Hence 4 rounds and one blank.

How about 10 riflemen, 4 rounds and 6 blanks? Same number of shots hit the condemned, but every rifleman knows that he was more than likely a blank.

I was referring to the lethal injection chemical no longer being available because the companies making them don't wanna be associated with killing people. Politics are never about fairness, yet we rely on it to enforce our laws.

I was referring to the lethal injection chemical no longer being available because the companies making them don't wanna be associated with killing people. Politics are never about fairness, yet we rely on it to enforce our laws.

They used to use a different drug but that was stopped because they were worried it might hurt the bad guy (boo-fucking-hoo)

Then they switched to a different drug but the manufacturer of THAT drug was morally opposed to it.

Ever seen "Things to do in Vegas when you're Dead"? Buckwheats.

• Upvote 1