bike repairs

michael

Hey guys does anyone happen to know a good bike repair shop around my area(Carey,Ohio) got cut off by some a-hole and had to lay my bike down basically need mirrors turn signals foot controls. Got a dent in the tank and I think something electrical got messed up not sure if forks or frame got damage but I had to bend my handlebars to ride it home.

If you are using stock turn signals,I have the both front and rear,I went from pegs to floor boards so I have front pegs, and by any chance u need a rear fender I have that also..BTW I also have a 02 spirit 1100

For the tank, and if you can't find find a used one cheap, your browser best bet is to bondo and repaint. Any bike shop can check your frame alignment. What "electrical" component isn't working?

Glad you were relatively safe.. Atgatt.

Insurance is covering the repairs everything that needs replaced is aftermarket except the tank so all I have to pay is my $400 deductible as far as electrical I don't know what it is since the most I've ever done to a bike so far is change spark plugs. Going to have theils wheels do the work hopefully they get it right