VERY NICE custom Saiga 12 for Sale!

JJtheGUNMAN

VERY NICE Izhmash imported Russian Saiga 12 semi-auto, magazine fed, gas operated 12ga shotgun for sale.

-Has been FULLY 922r compliance converted as you can see; The FCG (fire control group) has been moved forward. There has also been a gas port modification made to the shotgun porting the holes in the barrel into the gas block from .074" to .096" (3 of them) opening up the ports to allow for MUCCCH better reliability with light loads like birdshot. Will fire ANYTHING you put through this thing 3" length or smaller. Factory unconverted (and any that have not had the gas port mod) Saiga 12's have LOTS of issues with FTE (failure to eject) with light loads like birdshot because it doesn't have enough to ummphh to kick the bolt carrier back far enough to cycle the next shell. That is NOT a problem with this gun.

SUPER RELIABLE. Has MD Arms (premiere) 5 setting gas regulator, Krebs Custom Combat Shotgun Sight and rear wide combat peep sight. Comes with factory Izhmash 5 round magazine. FCG is Tapco G2 and very smoooth and real LIGHT trigger. Warsaw length AK stock and S.A.W. style pistol grip. This thing is loaded with aftermarket options and comes with factory OEM Russian stock and hand guard. Also has gas tube heat shield (very nice looking). I am asking $1000 for this shotgun because of the work, time and $ I have put into it.

Also has CSS billet trigger guard, comfortable Russian style (grenade launcher) slip on butt pad. This thing is awesome. Will fire as fast as your trigger finger can pull and cycle every shell. Does not come with a muzzle brake although it is threaded and ready for any kind available for this gun. I also have lost the AR15 style sight post that goes in the Krebs Combat Shotgun Sight housing. Is threaded for and will take ANY AR style sight post.

DSCF4490.jpg

DSCF4497.jpg

DSCF4498.jpg

DSCF4499.jpg

Time stamp wins for buy. E-mail me Jdhonda810@yahoo.com for more details or if you are interested in purchase. Thanks.

You should like me more for making this beautiful weapon readily available for a good price to you as a loving gun owner :D

You should've sold it to me when I offered when you had it at my house instead of now when I have tax stamps going out and stuff showing up at Dales. Now I am going to have to think long and hard on diverting funds which I don't want to do.

You should've sold it to me when I offered when you had it at my house instead of now when I have tax stamps going out and stuff showing up at Dales. Now I am going to have to think long and hard on diverting funds which I don't want to do.

I didn't want to sell it then my man. I am selling it to attain $ for other things. I have another one sitting right next to it in my safe :cool: so losing one to get something else won't make me feel Saiga12 neglected. You know how to get a hold of me if diverting funds seems like a good idea. (:bow: please divert funds).

Hahaha. I'll even throw in this extra collapsible 6 position M4 style stock (missing the sling loop) (made for an AK/Saiga platform) and 25 round box of Federal 2 3/4" shells.

DSCF1228.jpg

And a drum?

The drums and stick mags aren't for sale (unless you'd like to pay me another $120) just because I want them for my other Saiga. You can find them at MD Arms website

MD Arms makes the TOP of the line drum mag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WA2MjeBzU0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzU5naPQMbg

VERY NICE Izhmash imported Russian Saiga 12 semi-auto, magazine fed, gas operated 12ga shotgun for sale.

-Has been FULLY 922r compliance converted as you can see; The FCG (fire control group) has been moved forward. There has also been a gas port modification made to the shotgun porting the holes in the barrel into the gas block from .074" to .096" (3 of them) opening up the ports to allow for MUCCCH better reliability with light loads like birdshot. Will fire ANYTHING you put through this thing 3" length or smaller. Factory unconverted (and any that have not had the gas port mod) Saiga 12's have LOTS of issues with FTE (failure to eject) with light loads like birdshot because it doesn't have enough to ummphh to kick the bolt carrier back far enough to cycle the next shell. That is NOT a problem with this gun.

SUPER RELIABLE. Has MD Arms (premiere) 5 setting gas regulator, Krebs Custom Combat Shotgun Sight and rear wide combat peep sight. Comes with factory Izhmash 5 round magazine. FCG is Tapco G2 and very smoooth and real LIGHT trigger. Warsaw length AK stock and S.A.W. style pistol grip. This thing is loaded with aftermarket options and comes with factory OEM Russian stock and hand guard. Also has gas tube heat shield (very nice looking). I am asking $1000 for this shotgun because of the work, time and $ I have put into it.

Also has CSS billet trigger guard, comfortable Russian style (grenade launcher) slip on butt pad. This thing is awesome. Will fire as fast as your trigger finger can pull and cycle every shell. Does not come with a muzzle brake although it is threaded and ready for any kind available for this gun. I also have lost the AR15 style sight post that goes in the Krebs Combat Shotgun Sight housing. Is threaded for and will take ANY AR style sight post.

DSCF4490.jpg

DSCF4497.jpg

DSCF4498.jpg

DSCF4499.jpg

Time stamp wins for buy. E-mail me Jdhonda810@yahoo.com for more details or if you are interested in purchase. Thanks.

here ya go :D

I have fondled and jizzed on this gun so that adds to the value. Even though JJ can't ride worth a damn or even keep his bike upright he does take good care of his guns. That being said I offered him cash the last time he had it out at the house it is nice but the stingy bastage wouldn't sell then. I am going shooting with him again on the 18th so if one of you slackers want this gun you better buy it before then or it will most likely be in my safe. Carry on.

I have fondled and jizzed on this gun so that adds to the value. Even though JJ can't ride worth a damn or even keep his bike upright he does take good care of his guns. That being said I offered him cash the last time he had it out at the house it is nice but the stingy bastage wouldn't sell then. I am going shooting with him again on the 18th so if one of you slackers want this gun you better buy it before then or it will most likely be in my safe. Carry on.

Good to know :) All very good posts so far. Keep the good feedback coming. Preferably about someone taking this off my hands for me please. Thanks for the lbts comment John. I feel more like part of the group now :D.