If the snack machine jams and doesn't give me what I ordered, I:

jblosser

If the snack machine jams and doesn't give me what I ordered, I:  

71 members have voted

1. 1. If the snack machine jams and doesn't give me what I ordered, I:

• Sigh and walk away. I didn’t REALLY need that Snickers anyway.
    • Go for double or nothing and pay for another one.
    • Bang on the glass a little, but don’t make a scene about it.
    • Leave a post-it warning the next poor sucker and go call the vending machine company.
    • Enter a contest of wills. Shaking, rocking, personal safety be damned I will get that candy bar.
    • Hookers and blow.

(Yes, I stole this from Woot!'s front page).

I thought of adding in a "oooh, I'm a healthy person and would never eat from a vending machine", but then remembered what forum I'm on...

On Woot!, 1/2 the votes are #5, with #s 2 & 3 splitting the other half. No H&B option at Woot! :dunno:

Edited by jblosser
forgot the close quote...

I shake it... then try the crawling inside thing.

Since you're at work and can't smack me right now...:D...Your tiny little butt would damn near fit in the snack machine babydoll! :lol:

?? our machine at work got broken twice someone kicked the glass a little to hard and broke it. The new machine they replaced it with has a light sensor that can tell if something dropped down or not if it does not fall you get your money back. much better now no more foot prints on the machine anymore.

the one at my work claims to have the light sensor, but it still doesn't give your shit. i've gotten really good at shoulder checking the glass. even for a little dude.

we used to have a friggin lumberjack 7' guy that would literally just grasp the machine and shake it like you'd shake your best friend after a really bad decision.

for all those glass hitting fans, don't because its harder unless sides arent exposed. If the sides are exposed push in on the door by hinges toward center of the machine. This will cause the door to flex and item will drop if stuck between shelf and glass

if its stuck on the curly thing, still don't hit the glass as that does no good. Gently rock it side to side if possible

Since you're at work and can't smack me right now...:D...Your tiny little butt would damn near fit in the snack machine babydoll! :lol:

I'll call the doctor so you can have your eyes checked....you must be just seeing 1 cheek.

Our machines are bolted to the wall? No shaking anything. hence why the glass get kicked and broke.

Ditto^ At Akron U if a machine doesnt give a hungry kid her food, it gets its face kicked in. End of story. NEVER try the double or nothing thing cause if someone comes up after you they are getting three things. Fuckers.

Our machines are bolted to the wall? No shaking anything. hence why the glass get kicked and broke.

LOL at peoples failed understanding of vending machine physics!

Edited by Bad324

Funny this popped up, a bag of Fritos got me last night at work...tried to shake them loose with no success, I ended up with strawberry fruit snacks that fell while shaking...Fritos 70 cents, fruit snacks 85 cents... a total win, plus my fat ass really does not need Fritos...