Yamaha Leather Jacket For Sale

bowdog

Like new Factory Yamaha leather Jacket, I bought this about 6 years ago and then had to sell my bike. Bought another bike a couple years later and i was a few pounds heavier. Jacket will fit someone around 5'8"ish tall 160 to 180 pounds. I will post actual size when i get home. Jacket has been worn maybe 10 times and has been hanging in my closet since. It has the zipper if you want to buy the pants and turn it to a full leather suit. All back pads, shoulder pads, elbow pads etc in like new not even broken in condition. Any questons feel free to ask.

th_Coat003.jpg?t=1331324721

th_Coat001.jpg

$150.00

Edited by bowdog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump,

Also if someone is going to be making the gap trip and they do not have a nice protective jacket i would be willing to donate this to someone in need! Do not show up in a new BMW or some shit and tell me you are in need though!

Bump,

Also if someone is going to be making the gap trip and they do not have a nice protective jacket i would be willing to donate this to someone in need! Do not show up in a new BMW or some shit and tell me you are in need though!

Ha that's honest and funny at the same time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...