O.R. Bug out weekends!

kawi kid

I have a friend who was always getting on me to get a bug out bag together but when I think about what I need it is so overwhelming. I need EVERYTHING!!! Anyone have a good list of what to have? Honestly, I think I would rather live off the land than go to a fema camp if something terrible were to happen. Have fun on your bug out weekend....I would ask you to get pics but seeing that cellphones may go out in a real emergency......

Edit: Nevermind. Can't do the 12th. Sunday is mother's day.

Could do that Friday (the 11th). But I definitely have to be home for Carie's first mother's day.

Edited by Casper
didn't realize that's mother's day weekend

Camping the first one. And where the fuck were all the suggestions when I was begging for them two weeks ago assholes?!?!? Its gotta be the 12 I already took the day off. People can come and go as they please if you have to leave early for mothers days stuff.

Camping the first one. And where the fuck were all the suggestions when I was begging for them two weeks ago assholes?!?!? Its gotta be the 12 I already took the day off. People can come and go as they please if you have to leave early for mothers days stuff.

Need to do some more stress relieving shooting?