Huge ride sunday 3-11-12...20+ and counting

bertman85

Hey,

We have a big ride taking off from around Bellville. We are meeting with friends at noon and then riding to the Speedway right off of 71 and 97. It is exit 165 (Bellville/Lexington exit). We plan to bee there by 12:15. Looks like, at this point, we have 15-20 bikes already. We are shooting to have 30-40. Build a real head turning group! We are gonna be heading south for rt 60. I am gonna post later this afternoon with more detailed rout and possibly set up another meet point along the rout. Post up if your gonna join this maddness!

Update.

Finalized rout not finished yet but we are for sure gassing up at the speedway off of 71 and 97 around 12:15p. Heading over to Perrysville/Mohican area and gonna go through mohican park. Then around the area to 60. Rout will end up in Lexington or wherever you want to jump off. Planning a pretty long ride. Will update more info when i get it. Post up so we dont leave you behind.

Pretty much what i have already posted. I know for sure we are meeting at the speedway at 12:15. Then heading out for Perrysville/Loudenvill/Mohican State Park grabbing 97 and going through mohican. Then i believe we are heading on 60 then backtracking and ending up in lexington. You should make the trip. Did i ride in mohican with u last year?