Clubhouse / shop

shittygsxr

Thinking 24x30 or slightly larger.

Pole barns are a lot like measuring your ding dong...you can tell yourself as many times as you want that it will be big enough, but in the end, it's still just too small.

• Upvote 2

Im getting ready to build a pole barn myself. Thinking 24x30 or slightly larger.
Pole barns are a lot like measuring your ding dong...you can tell yourself as many times as you want that it will be big enough, but in the end, it's still just too small.

I built a 30 x 40 pole barn four years ago thinking it would be plenty big enough. Already feels like its bursting at the seams. Especially in the winter with the truck in there with everything else.

I was assuming the tint guy was J. Banks (Professional Eclipse) out on the east side. Been by his place many times- old college friend.

I didn't know Jeff's last name.

I am not real keen on getting shot but I dont need a place in New Albany either

I think this place is next to dyno brian

http://columbus.craigslist.org/off/2901696786.html

http://columbus.craigslist.org/off/2893468910.html

Can we keep those icky girls out of the clubhouse? lol
What about buying 1/2 an acre and building a pole barn? Been thinking about that for a bit.

Seems to me you could modify the first & second ideas here and just put in one more pole...... All of a sudden the "the clubhouse" is a lot more fun :D

I usually don't give out rep. but I must say this is one of the most brilliant and insightful statements to have ever been posted on this forum. So rep to you sir.

I usually don't give out rep. but I must say this is one of the most brilliant and insightful statements to have ever been posted on this forum. So rep to you sir.

I'm honored. I told my dad the same thing when my parents built their 60x100 building...4 years later they built another 40x80.