Audi buying Ducati

Casper

as if Ducati's didnt need enough maintenance already. Now with Audi I'd be super afraid

:trollface:

You've obviously never owned an Audi.

If you had owned one, you would have written "...as if Ducati's didnt need enough repairs already."

:eek: WAIT! I'm going to post my A8 for sale on here soon.

mods, please delete this post before any potential buyers of my fine automobile read this... :D

You've obviously never owned an Audi.

If you had owned one, you would have written "...as if Ducati's didnt need enough repairs already."

:eek: WAIT! I'm going to post my A8 for sale on here soon.

mods, please delete this post before any potential buyers of my fine automobile read this... :D

don't even get me started on repairs with Audi. I love the cars they look great but holy shit do I hate working on them. Did an A4 a couple times and never again!

BMW's are nice and FAST, I had a M5 race me on the highway. He was walking me in my Benz, then i noticed he was racing so i hit the gas. Those headlights looked sick in my rear view mirror

oh I was just commenting on reliability and maintenance issues. They are all stock and driven by old people or people who drive like they are old but one of each series almost!

I loved my Audi and I hated my Audi. But I have to say I loved it more. I miss this car more than any that I've owned.

Dang. I'll let you claim me as a dependent if I can come play with your bikes and cars. :D