My riding pants bunch up behind me knees and chafe. Tips?

Josh1234

Yeah, my knee-pits get nice and red after a ride, and the irritation is pretty bad. I try and smooth out the pants-leg so they're all the way down, but as I ride & bend my knee, the material bunches up and makes me :cry:

Tips?

Wear longer shorts underneath the pants? My standard leather pants bunch up in the crotch nice and tight but nothing around the knees. My 1-piece suit has the fancy stretchy fabric on the back of the knees so I certainly don't have a problem there, just the crotch area again...something seems disproportional here

Iron Pony has winter and summer weight Alpinestar under-pant on clearance right now.

They fit tight like a polypropylene. 2 price and 1piece available.

Many wear this under leathers. Get you some.

Iron Pony has winter and summer weight Alpinestar under-pant on clearance right now.

They fit tight like a polypropylene. 2 price and 1piece available.

Many wear this under leathers. Get you some.

this ^

or check out walmart for the starter brand stuff. its pretty cheap and works very well, keeps you nice and cool/dry during the hot days

I have a feeling I'm going to run into this issue with my new joe rocket summer pants. Tried them on but have yet to ride in them

hmmm wonder if they will still have the A* stuff left by the time i get down to cbus next