How many riders here are also into cars?

DTM Brian

My 1999 LS1 TA. Flowmaster cat back, SLP cold air intake, 160 degree thermostat, hypertech PP3, strut tower brace, sub frame connectors, corvette C5 wheels, falken FK452 tires, and some other shit I can't remember right now

TA4.jpg

TA3.jpg

052007190613.jpg

i love my car too! i have a 2000 itr (integra type r). its number 1388 of 2000. only thing i have really done with it is changed the entire ignition over to msd (plug wires, coil, and a digital 6al box). oh and just for the wtf factor i put a cut-out on it, its definately not for a power enhancement but it is just funny to be going down the road and open it and pass a few people then close it and they wonder what the hell just sounded like a low flying jet. lol

well here are a few pics of my first baby:

[ATTACH]166[/ATTACH]

this was at one of our cruises me and my friends went on

[ATTACH]167[/ATTACH]

at trails in the staging lanes

[ATTACH]168[/ATTACH]

little action shot

[ATTACH]169[/ATTACH]

after a wash and wax

[ATTACH]170[/ATTACH]

at our car show we had

i have more pics maybe ill find them later.

You know I was before, but not so much anymore. Bikes are too much fun.

+1 I use to be too. They're nice, but they don't drive me crazy like my bike does. All the time I'm in my malibu and I see a fast car, I wish I was on my bike so bad so I can humiliate them.:D When I got into bikes years ago, I realized being on the road stuck inside a box isn't near as fun as being on 2 wheels. The sensation of the speed you can't capture either on 4wheels. If I was a millionaire, I'd purchase a Saleen S7 though.:cool:

You know I was before, but not so much anymore. Bikes are too much fun.

x2 use to be, but not anymore. had a eclipse and wrx. toooooooooo much money wasted doing mods to them. then after i sold them both, i got the car i have now because i knew i wouldnt do anything to it.

I really enjoy the bike. If I did not like I would not keep riding. However, I still enjoy the mustangs as well. I want to get the Twin Turbo GT out this and enjoy it. I also liking playing in the mud with the quads as well. The vette? Well, that was a business move. (GM Tuning)

Come from a family of car racers and drag racers. Thought for sure I'd race cars. Almost did. Family friend raced professionally with True Sports and another family friend got his Indy license and raced Porsches. So, was pretty much a step away from racing cars...

However, saw Roberts at Daytona and it was over. Ran a few SCCA Auto crosses in college with my GTi, but overall, cages suck.

I've had the privilege to drive some pretty sweet machines, but a $10-$11k sportbike will wax the shit out of anything that has 4 wheels... I'm not talking straight line speed, anyways - the world isn't all straightaways as there are curves... Plus, I can embarrass almost anyone in their super neato street cars with my pile Scion XB... Most can't drive once they get off a straight part of road... On and off ramps are so much fun. :D:D

I really enjoy the bike. If I did not like I would not keep riding. However, I still enjoy the mustangs as well. I want to get the Twin Turbo GT out this and enjoy it. I also liking playing in the mud with the quads as well. The vette? Well, that was a business move. (GM Tuning)

The Incon Fox right?