FS or FT: 2008 CBR 600RR

Bad324

House purchase and lack of time and patience is reason for sale. Bought in January and I've literally ridden it all of 3 miles

**$5500 obo**

*2008 Honda CBR 600RR with 2009 Phoenix fairings

*8800 miles...actual mileage slightly less due to -1/+2 sprocket change (and chain) approx 3k miles ago

*Fairly new Pilot Power tires, Flushmount turn signals, Fender eliminator, Full Two Brothers exhaust

*Depending on sale price I may be inclined to include mint case covers for both sides as well as a better FE than whats on it now that I have

*It currently has a running hot issue. I never heard the fan kick on. It is indeed a dead relay so im ordering one tomorrow and hoping thats all it needs

Any trades would have to have cash thrown in the deal as thats my main motivation for sale right now. Prefer bikes but might consider a Jeep or small fun car. No trucks or SUV's

1462965c.jpg

88efae8c.jpg

e4b098b7.jpg

75cd6619.jpg

6d2c1d81.jpg

547d3e7f.jpg

d9472c6a.jpg

Edited by Bad324

Raise your hand if you saw this coming in January? :bigfinger:

Impulse buy. If you're volunteering to inspect it for the low low price of a ride to Deals Gap my mind can change :D

Love that look. Sucks you have to sell it so soon but I know shit happens

GLWS

I don't have to sell it. I just put it out there like everything I own is for sale for the right price. They ended up not accepting my offer on the house so I'm sure it will be awhile until I find another

Plus when I discovered the overheating issue I got angry and impatient and threw this up. Now I know it's just a $30 relay I'm less pissed off with it

You're draggin' my ass to DG for free' date=' anyway. :p

That's right. Pauly, Poncho and Lefty ride, again!! :cool:[/quote']

thats what you think :trollface:

also if for some reason I don't end up being able to sell my trailer and buy the bigger one, apparently my dad is picking up one of those cheap GA specials in a 6x12 v-nose. I'm thinking we can get all 3 in the that instead of dealing with the truck bed