Lottery.. Who's playing?

hollywood3586

The larger prize does not increase any one person's odds of winning. If anything is increases the number of people playing and therefore increases odds of multiple winners, thereby decreasing the prize.

Realistically, what difference does it make between 20million and 200million dollars? At 20m you're set for life. Why would a 200 million jackpot prompt someone to play who wouldn't play for a 20 million jackpot?

Lotteries are a tax on people who can't do math.

Unless you win! :)

If I won I would write a bunch of people except scruit checks and hand them out in front of scruits house so he could catch it on camera as a reminder not be bring the mood down. :lol:

Edited by crb

As for sharing the wealth, as soon as I found out I won, I wouldn't tell anyone. I would announce to everyone I know that I was moving and needed help. Whoever actually showed up to help is a true friend and would be taken care of. The rest could kiss my ass!

Are you planning a move and want to ensure help in the near future?

Sorry guys I didn't win the lotto I just needed help moving. :lol: who wants to chip in for pizza and beer? :dunno:

There is a lotto pool at my work it's a $20 buy in and it's up to 36 people, thats 720 lines!!:eek: But i didnt get in on it because i already bought 20 tickets of my own. Oh well at least if they win ill move up on the senority list and have a shit ton of over time coming my way:D

heard a stat last night that you are 100x more likely to die from flesh eating bacteria than you are of winning this lottery. just something to cheer up your friday :D

Somebody's getting rich either way! Wife and her new husband won't have to worry about a silly mortgage.

heard a stat last night that you are 100x more likely to die from flesh eating bacteria than you are of winning this lottery. just something to cheer up your friday :D

Another stat. You're 50x more likely to survive and beat MRSA than win the lottery. I did that so I feel like I used all my luck already :(

Another stat. You're 50x more likely to survive and beat MRSA than win the lottery. I did that so I feel like I used all my luck already :(

Nah you mexican bastards are full of luck, you didn't get picked up by border patrol or the ground sensors . Maybe you can bring all your family over the legal way. :lol:

Not being racist ,it was sarcasm you just couldn't hear it in my keystroke.

Fuck it who cares I'm just an asshole think what you want!

Bad if I win I will buy you a year supply of rice, beans, and guacamole! O'LE!

Edited by crb
  • Upvote 1

The larger prize does not increase any one person's odds of winning. If anything is increases the number of people playing and therefore increases odds of multiple winners, thereby decreasing the prize.

Realistically, what difference does it make between 20million and 200million dollars? At 20m you're set for life. Why would a 200 million jackpot prompt someone to play who wouldn't play for a 20 million jackpot?

Lotteries are a tax on people who can't do math.

Always gotta be a debbie-downer, WhaaaWhaaaWhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

There is a difference between the two, 1 comes with a small private jet you rent, the other come with a large private jet you own

When I win today scruit I am not buying you a new bike. I am gonna give everyone at my work a million dollars if the quit. So my boss has to replace 30 guys with no one to train them. Lol

Hopefully this "share the money" idea includes me?

Are you planning a move and want to ensure help in the near future?

Sorry guys I didn't win the lotto I just needed help moving. :lol: who wants to chip in for pizza and beer? :dunno:

Actually, I just moved at the beginning of the month and of the three brothers I have, only one showed up, so I was still stinging a little, from the pricks I have no choice in being related to, that have no problem calling when they need something, but are always busy when I need something.

I am trying an experiment. Assuming I have $1k to hand (as we all do, y'know?)...

I generated 1k random lottery entries on my computer, and recorded them. Once the lottery is drawn tongiht I'll see how much I would have won had I played those numbers.

Edited by Scruit

A billion is too much...

I wouldn't want that much money.

+1 besides too many people will play for 1billion so it would cut my chances too much or I'd have to share it and I don't play well with other well or share for that matter. :lol: