I need to protect myself, but there is a problem..

ShankroidBeast

You don't understand I am very good with a wrist rocket. Me and my brothers used to have royal palm berrie wars with them. Little berries bout the size of a big ball bering ;) Left a big welt if you were hit, trust me I got hit many times. Used a metal trash can for a shield..anyway that's what I'm going with...a .50mm ball in a wrist-rocket, man.....that would really hurt ;)

Going to Walmart....

Edited by ShankroidBeast

Weather he needs anger management or not he is asking for options to protect himself. I might be the only one to point out that you could buy a crossbow and maybe a blackpowder gun.

I gave great advice. He's a hothead fuckstick and thats gotten him into this situation. Not being a hothead fuckstick would help get him out of it.

Also, I typically don't make it a point in educating hothead fucksticks on how to arm themselves, especially when they've made thinly veiled threats against me in the past to try to make themselves feel better for being outed as full of shit in technical areas. I'm going to go so far to say he's full of shit in his billy badass streetfighter comments too.

I gave great advice. He's a hothead fuckstick and thats gotten him into this situation. Not being a hothead fuckstick would help get him out of it.

Also, I typically don't make it a point in educating hothead fucksticks on how to arm themselves, especially when they've made thinly veiled threats against me in the past to try to make themselves feel better for being outed as full of shit in technical areas. I'm going to go so far to say he's full of shit in his billy badass streetfighter comments too.

i remember you. fuckstick, eh? anyplace any fucking time you pussy ass motherfucker

Lol I felt bad for you at first. Then you insisted on arming yourself with a slingshot and right after acting scarred to death of this person you turn around and start trying to fight some one on in the Internet. I bet you own have a closet full of Tapout shirts and love to tell how much ass you kicked back in the day.

Lol I felt bad for you at first. Then you insisted on arming yourself with a slingshot and right after acting scarred to death of this person you turn around and start trying to fight some one on in the Internet. I bet you own have a closet full of Tapout shirts and love to tell how much ass you kicked back in the day.

Tapout, fucking hilarious.

as amusing as that exchange was, , and trust me i had fun, i still need an answer. i need to be able to protect myself LEGALLY not being able to legally own a firearm.

Your question has been answered mqny times!!!!! What are you looking for???? Get a protection order and let the law do its job

/thread

Oh this is good, you have no idea what I look like. Like I said any fucking place, any fucking time. my cell is 614-406-5828. Call me

So those homo-erotic mirror shots of you in your profile aren't you? or you just have random pics of random half naked men in your profile?

Once again, I am now confused as to if you are fishing for a date or a fight. Either way you are barking up the wrong tree buddy.

:popo: here they come!!!!!! This thread has taken a shit "although comical", seems any of my common sense suggestions have been disregarded. I guess I understand now why the police may not be the best option, and even asking for suggestions like this on a "public forum" is kinda risky. So what is the meaning of your forum name, I kinda get the "roid" part possibly? Whatever you decide to do......git er done!:smmdi: Edited by Pokey

So those homo-erotic mirror shots of you in your profile aren't you? or you just have random pics of random half naked men in your profile?

Once again, I am now confused as to if you are fishing for a date or a fight. Either way you are barking up the wrong tree buddy.

iI have no idea what pictures are in my profile, i made that years ago, guess I'll have to look at that.

i dont like it when someone fucks with me. you fucked with me now more than once now

• Downvote 1