I need to protect myself, but there is a problem..

ShankroidBeast

I don't understand.... you come to this forum asking for help....then you disregard our help as useless... did you expect we had some sort of magical gun loophole? or an invisible gun perhaps?

then what's with the tough talk and bullshit? lay off the 'roids dude, get some maths...

I don't understand.... you come to this forum asking for help....then you disregard our help as useless... did you expect we had some sort of magical gun loophole? or an invisible gun perhaps?

The noisy cricket from Men in Black would be my choice!!!!:bow:

Lol at the half naked pic on a forum filled with mostly dudes. This isn't MySpace and no one cares what you look like with your shirt off........ And trying to fight ( even in the Internet) while on probation is a pretty smart idea. If your willing to do that then just drive over to said bully's house and punch him in the mouth lol problem solved

that pic of me shirtless is so old, I posted it years ago When I first joined this forum. so fucking what. i am 30lbs heavier and still have a 32 inch waist.

I don't care? I couldn't think if anything in this world I could possibly care less about

• Upvote 1

Lol I felt bad for you at first. Then you insisted on arming yourself with a slingshot and right after acting scarred to death of this person you turn around and start trying to fight some one on in the Internet. I bet you own have a closet full of Tapout shirts and love to tell how much ass you kicked back in the day.

wonkatapout.jpg

• Upvote 2

Funny to see how the tide turns against someone after they prove themselves incapable of doing three things: accept advice, be grateful for the advice, and not act like a double-Fuckstick douchebag jerk off tough guy and offer to fight a bunch of strange dudes-not because you have a legitimate grievance with any of them, but because you just love some man on man action. Keep that shit in the sauna room at the Y.

• Upvote 1

i remember you. fuckstick, eh? anyplace any fucking time you pussy ass motherfucker
Oh this is good, you have no idea what I look like. Like I said any fucking place, any fucking time. my cell is 614-406-5828. Call me

You're on probation for disorderly conduct and you make comments like this? If you were involved in an altercation with a member here and these comments came to light, you're going to make things even more difficult on yourself. Especially since you seem brilliant enough to post your phone number on a public forum. I highly suggest you calm yourself down before you get a longer criminal record.

Go you your local police and explain the situation. They are not going to arrest you because you're on probation and walked into the station. They may recommend a protection order so that if he does try something, you will at least have that on your side. If nothing else, they will most likely have a record of why you came in and what your concerns were should the other guy try something.

I'm not recommending any self defense options since I feel you're a bit hot headed and will probably get yourself into more trouble, at least that's how you have portrayed yourself here.

fighting-on-the-internet.jpg

Anyhoo, slingshot bad idea, crossbow worst. Baseball bat, machete, mace/pepper spray are all much better ideas. Suck up your pride if your truly afraid and call the police. It will certainly help your case in the long run and you do end up fighting your perceived threat. Worst case bust out the

rs0022.jpg

Being I don't know you from Jack I hold no ill will in your case. But in reality, you sound like a tool and maybe you need your shit kicked in to give you some perspective on things. :rolleyes::nono:

• Upvote 1