Moto Series 2012 contingency?

redkow97

I really need to start asking for help. I always hate to bother people if they are there on their dime.

Big thing is to be shown the proper line or at least a decent line (Can't give any secrets away!) and then spend the rest of the time talking through the shift points and braking points.

You are for sure in for Putnam? What day/s? I might reconsider going... I could tow you in a session, talk in the others, etc. I need to break the motor in so, a nice pace is good. I can run balls out at the end of the day or even the next day if I go...

Dime, shmime. I help when asked. But, you gotta ask to get help. Pussy.

I need to go faster, I don't want to end up being a back marker all season long. I am looking forward to getting some more pointers and feedback to help me improve this year. I will have my gopro too so I should be able to at least go back and get to watch and see what I am doing at different sections of the track

Go pro has helped me. I can hear when I'm slowing down to soon or not getting in the gas soon enough. I actually can't wait to get back to Nelson to see what kind of time I can run.

Craig are you running A at Putnam or I?

Yes everyone please have go pros on and ready... Me and Brian enjoy watching ourselves blast by :) I keeed!!! For real I have the hook up on go pros if anyone needs them. I will prolly have 2 or 3 lol. Look up ATVUnlimited on eBay or amazon

So I need help from the guys who say they need help from the faster guys who are beyond fast and talking about wanting to go faster. So here's the image I have in my mind:

post-2488-13690979456762_thumb.jpg

So from left to right: me - Kev/Mike - Steve - Andy/Craig/Jinu/Brandon - Brian/Drew

How far off am I?

Dude, I can help you out. Not sure why you need to go faster? I can help as much as I can. The issue with most guys is that they are using poor line choices. Once you get that nailed and understand that it is about effeciency in a lap. People think that all we talk is race line and yet, the real issue is they are working so damn hard at running a shit line and once they see the correct line, they are blown away at how much easier the effort is...

Just get with me and I will tow your ugly ass around and show you what I mean.

Oh you know I'm going to be all over you like a spyder-monkey asking for help this season. Last year, I was still getting back into it, but this year, I should be good to at least not make you ride at a snails pace to tow me lol.

Yeah, I'm going to be asking Dubguy's dad to help at Putnam too for sure. He's super cool and has helped me at some other places just talking in the pits.

Mike, I TT Andy today, he said his pop's will give us some help Saturday too if we need it. I havent been back in 2 years so I want to just get some time in, then maybe get some tows.

I can't wait. Hopefully he can help us out. I know I could use some pointers on things to work on.