Moto Series 2012 contingency?

redkow97

But on the topic of tires, are there any other place to get 211's at for a good price?

The deal is that they are a spec tire and will not nor can they be sold at any lower a price. The upside is that no matter how good or fast you are, you pay the same whether your last name is Hayden or Stone.:D

I didn't know Wrobel was a member here!?!?

His gayness is not... Plus, he and his sidekick Neyra smoked me by doing low 58s and high 57s... Turds... But, this year, I will have at least a little more seat time there... I don't know what I turned exactly, but for the first time racing there, it didn't turn out too badly...

Beaver is a friggin blast! Wish I rode there with the new motor back on the day.... Went 1:01 with a fried clutch... I came off the track like this thing is spinning everywhere!! Nope just smoked the clutch lol

This

I don't know what I turned exactly, but for the first time racing there, it didn't turn out too badly...

and this

Beaver is a friggin blast! Wish I rode there with the new motor back on the day.... Went 1:01 with a fried clutch... I came off the track like this thing is spinning everywhere!! Nope just smoked the clutch lol

make me feel so much better. :cry:

Haha my first race ever was at beaver. 1:06 on the SV put it on the box. The biggest place to make time there is the back section with the two kinks. You can go through them WFO

In Moto Series, that would have put you about 6th or 7th... Actually, the WERA guys were slower... Moto Series has some fast dudes, man. Sammy did high :03s there.

In Moto Series, that would have put you about 6th or 7th... Actually, the WERA guys were slower... Moto Series has some fast dudes, man. Sammy did high :03s there.

Lol that was a novice race. The experts were in the 1:01-02 range. I got a tad bit quicker after that ;)

Lol that was a novice race. The experts were in the 1:01-02 range. I got a tad bit quicker after that ;)

It must be slower than before as those were expert times now from both WERA and MS... I know it was bumpy as SHIT through the kink... Also could be that they don't race there much anymore.

1:01 on a SV would be SICK!!

It must be slower than before as those were expert times now from both WERA and MS... I know it was bumpy as SHIT through the kink... Also could be that they don't race there much anymore.

1:01 on a SV would be SICK!!

I'll what I can do for ya this year Brian ;)

I want to see 1:11 at Nelson, 1:01-2 at beaver and a 1:36 at mid o would be my absolute goal haha

The times in this thread makes me want to quit lol

Don't sweat it. Race yourself and no one else.

I remember pushing my hardest (granted, on my F2) to turn 1:10's at the beave.

Now I do 1:07's on my warmup lap... Seat time and keep having fun.

Don't sweat it. Race yourself and no one else.

I remember pushing my hardest (granted, on my F2) to turn 1:10's at the beave.

Now I do 1:07's on my warmup lap... Seat time and keep having fun.

Best advice you can give. everytime you ride it's all about doing better for your own standards. It's all about seat time. I grew up racing mx and took to the road stuff pretty quickly. No matter how fast you are, there's another guy ahead of you to chase. Just keep working at it and learning

Drew, you better get a damn bike fast. I think we should have a contest on who's the better teacher. The old man Brian with his pupal Craig and I will take you as my new master, Drew. I'm giving Craig the advantage here so I don't want to hear any whining from either of them when they lose.

The goals: For me I want to get into the A group by the end of the year. For Craig he has to podium....let's be nice and say at least 3 times given the competition this season.

We can figure out the wager when we all get together.

:D

Craig's always a winner in everyone's eyes. So, he's got you beat already. :D

Nah, in regards to the wanna quit and knowing they were joking, just as Drew stated - there is ALWAYS someone faster. The key to all of this is learning and the willingness to learn more. The thing cool about Drew when he was around in this at a serious level was that he was a sponge. I cannot say that about some of the young pups. The fact is that if you think you are fast and better than everyone around you, you've already lost. It may not be today or even tomorrow, but there is someone faster and unless you are Casey Stoner, you aren't the best ever.

Everyone learns all the time. You guys hear me state that so many times. But, even the all mighty Valentino Rossi learns and I would say there isn't too many people that can say they are at least as good as he is. If he is still learning at this stage, I can too.

Seat time, asking questions, learning, riding. Check the ego and have fun, but realize that how serious you take it, it gets harder and harder. If it was easy, everyone would be fast and do great things.

I sincerely hope that you guys understand I'm just messing. But I (and RVT for that matter) are going to be seriously looking to take full advantage of the mentoring program with the hopes that we can join you bastards on some grids in the very near future. I don't expect that I'll be able to run 2-3's at Beaver with my limited seat time but I'd like to get in the 6-8's so I'm not an embarrassment out there. I'm not entirely sure what to expect of Nelsons and I know I have a loooooong way to go at Mid-O.

I/We need as much help as we can get and well......I'm going to be up most of your guy's asses and buggin' the shit out of you for tows, leap frogs, whatever we can do. For the record, this mean Brian, Craig, Jinu, Brandon, Andy, Drew (if the pussy gets a bike :D), etc.

Steve and I want to get into the A group by the end of this season if not sooner and I honestly think that if we can accomplish that then we should be worthy of gridding up with you guys.

Just don't do like I did for a few years and just go out and ride. Work on something every time out.

I'm kicking myself for that cuz Jinu ended up getting faster than me.

I haven't seen Steve lately but you are close to A as it is, shouldn't be a big jump for you.

I think its definitely possible for you guys to get into advanced by mid year. All of those guys can help you and work on problems your having. While speed is great, you also need to be consistent and "see" the lines and be predictable. Find your turn/braking marking points on track and slowly work speed into the equation.