There's a New Pony in the Stable

JohnG

solid choice! is this the one you were asking about? At least I think it was you

Yup! That was me and this is the one! From Chillicothe area. She's been manhandled and needs a few cosmetic fixes... Might have to put a new rim on the back - that's the worst part.

Those picture looks better than the cl add if this is the one. Still noice lookin bike

Thanks! funny how camera resolution can turn a beast into a beauty - not that this one is beat to hell, but she's been treated pretty rough.

I'm particularly worried about this ding in the rim. It's only on the one side.

DSCN0336.jpg

Thanks! funny how camera resolution can turn a beast into a beauty - not that this one is beat to hell, but she's been treated pretty rough.

I'm particularly worried about this ding in the rim. It's only on the one side.

DSCN0336.jpg

monitor the air pressure and check it from there. It might actually be able to be fixed instead of needing a whole new rim. My CBR had a ding that looked just like that and only lost 5psi in the 3 months of sitting in my garage so I'm attributing that to temperature more than the ding