Saturday the 7th

Hutch

The roads were perfect today! 79 on the way back was fun but a bit of traffic. The guy in the black truck that tried to race or whatever he was doing made me a bit nervous by the time James got up to him. Wasn't sure what he was trying to do.

I didn't notice that but I didn't check my mirrors to much until I got to hickman then I waited

Yeah....that guy was blowing diesel soot all over me trying to race us up the hill. ....and I was nervous too, Mike. I figured I'd back off the throttle if he pushed me to where I couldn't see what was coming but even so.....I didn't know what his intentions were. Racing sportbikes in a full size diesel truck. Hillbilly Asshole lol

Glad I got to get out with you guys today. You guys were cookin' on 79 man. Normally I keep you guys in sight but not today......though I kinda took it easy for the most part. Trying to get more smooth in the corners and keep the RPMs up. Don't touch the rear brake anymore at all heading into a turn. Getting better every ride, I think.

Good stuff guys....I'll catch you again here as soon as the weather allows.

Managed to get in a good ride at 9:30am. Roads were mostly clear, pretty smooth, and very little traffic. Introduced a Noob to what joys corners can be. And scarfed a burger too.