Ohio Rider needs your help in Kawasaki Zero to Hero Challenge

Hallin

Ohio Riders Forum Members, I need your help in Kawasaki's Zero to Hero Challenge. I am currently in the semi finalist round posted on Kawasaki's website. The eight semi finalists are vying for four spots to have an opportunity to go to Las Vegas and attend Rickey Gadson's drag racing school and compete against one another to earn a shot at racing Rickey for a new ZX 14!

I am the only entry remaining from Ohio and would greatly appreciate any votes that my fellow Ohio Riders can send my way. If you can, please take a moment to vote for me. You can vote once per day and any additional votes for me would go a long way.

Link: http://ninja14r.kawas...clear.gif

Thank you,

LaDon Hall

Sorry for the lack of an introduction, it wasn't my intention as I was originally under the impression that the bio I setup was an intro.

As far as my Bio goes, I have spent the bulk of my street riding on sport bikes/sport standards: Kawisaki ZX9, ZRX1100, and currently a Z1000. While I live in Central Ohio, I spend most of my time riding in South East Ohio (Hocking, Vinton, Jackson, and Adams). I am actually looking forward to finding out better roads to ride closer to home as well as providing info on great roads in the areas that I frequent. From what I can tell, I found a great resource right here.

Like I said, sorry for the lack of post and intros. I was trying to garner support from local riders as I was the only contestant left from the state.

I really appreciate all the help that members have provided. Looks like there are a lot of great members from what I can tell so far.