New guy from Washington Pa

Audioboyz

I'm from Washington Pa.Used to live in Canton,Oh years ago,a mile from the Pro Football Hall of Fame.The one where all the Steelers reside in.Used to ride on Rt 250 and Rt 30 all the time.Nice back roads over there.I'm not too far from the Oh border going towards wheeling.

Craig

Edited by Audioboyz

Welcome, I know Washington Pa very well been there many times. Parents were born and raised there, I lived there with my wife and kids back in the mid 60's, and my brother still lives there. I was born in Vandergrift just east of Pittsburgh so when the Browns are having a bad year I'm a Steelers fan again, that's most years now. LOL

Welcome from another former Washington (County) native. Spent my formative years living just outside of Warshington--not too far from the S-bridge at 40 and 221. Most of my relatives from that area are in the Claysville Cemetery, but still have a few alive and kicking so I get back that way a few times a year...

A lot of good riding around there.