Saturday the 14th

Blitz

Looks like the weekend should be perfect. I'm probably gonna ride that day. Thinking maybe meet at KFC in Newark (79/16) at noon and head North and hit the twisties. Anyone else have the day off?

if anybody is around the area we can meet up and head up there together lmk! :D

I used to live in Reynoldsburg til I moved to Buckeye Lake a few months back. Joey614 lives in Columbus and he's back in town. He might be down. I'll call him and see if he plans to come and if so, I'm sure you guys could meet and then head to Newark.

If that doesn't work out man.....you can just ride 70 east to Buckeye Lake and we'll head into Newark together. Either way....we can get you there.

Cookie is your ride lowered and stretched? We will be in the twisties most of this ride, just giving you a heads up to what kind of ride this is. Hope to meet you Saturday.

No its not stretched but I was plan on lowering it today tho... is it sharp twisties? will i still be able to make it with it being lowered?

Im in. I'll keep an eye on the weather. I'll make a call by 1030 or 11ish am if it looks sketchy. Noon at KFC. Calling Joey614 right now. I'll let you know what the plan is Cookie

Joey614 said maybe. But to plan I needed more than that soooo...... Cookie: Take 70 East til you get to the Buckeye Lake exit route 79 about 5 miles past the route 37 exit. Take 79 South and stop at the McDonalds almost immediately on the right. I'll meet you there at 11:40 as long as the rain holds out.