Pilot Road 2 & Pilot Road 3 Killer Deals

Hoblick

I have gotten many PMs on Road 2 and Road 3 Pricing.

with my April Special im running,... If you purchase a Mobile (on the bike) Tire service you can get incredible deals on these tires, lowest price anywhere!

120/180 Pilot Road 2 set $251.99

120/180 Pilot Road 3 set $289.99

as always for OR members, on the bike mount and balance is $35 a wheel

there is a $1 per mile one way travel charge

and $2 per tire disposal fee

if your little farther away, do what my recent customer did and get a brother, friend, or neighbor who needs tires in on it as well, then you can split the travel fee!

If you need a different size road 2 or 3, or even a different tire all together, PM me and i can get you the best deal youll see!

• Upvote 1

Just had PR2s put on my bike and am very impressed with how they handle. Rode home in the rain with them and they felt planted to the road the entire way, no slipping or anything. Definitely recommend them.

is this a good tire for an r6? i don't know anything about tires but my wear strips are showing haha

they are a great tire for any bike like others have mentioned.

Tons of grip wet and dry, and you get tons of life from the tires.

unless your doing track days, then this is a great tire for you.

especially good for those who do alot of commuting, but still want a tire that can give you all the traction you need in the twisties

PM on the way. The veefer needs new shoes bad. Undecided on PR2's or PR3's. Michelin's site recommends 2's but I'm thinking the 3's will give me better wear?

PM on the way. The veefer needs new shoes bad. Undecided on PR2's or PR3's. Michelin's site recommends 2's but I'm thinking the 3's will give me better wear?

I was on the fence on this too but after reading tons of reviews of people getting 8-12,000 miles per set of PR2's I went with those.

This is a great buy, although the travel charge will be problematic for us in southern Ohio. I just paid 400 for my PR2s changed on the bike, so if you're close to Hoblick, you've got a great deal.

Have run a few sets of PR2s now and they are my favorite road tire. I hear the 3s are great also.

• 3 weeks later...