Full Throttle Yamaha, Eastlake - CLOSING

jayjie15

Idk if anyone has posted this yet but Full Throttle Yamaha in Eastlake is closing for good. They have about 20 used bike for sale at descent prices but they also have tons of gear and parts that they are offering at cost. I didn't really look closely at everything because I wasn't in the market for anything but they have tons of jackets and helmets. I just thought I would throw this out there for anyone interested. They are open to just liquidate their inventory.

The guy said they would still be open Mon-Sat until 5 I believe. The store looks like it is closed because there are no bikes and hardly anything in the show room. All the parts and gear are in the back where they always have been. They also have maybe 30 various new tires as well.

i was there and tried to open the doors but they were locked up (around 2pm)

i did see the lights on in the back, but it didn't appear anyone was there and I couldn't get in.

maybe i'll try calling them to see what their hours are.

i was there and tried to open the doors but they were locked up (around 2pm)

i did see the lights on in the back, but it didn't appear anyone was there and I couldn't get in.

maybe i'll try calling them to see what their hours are.

this

pm56lr.jpg.....let me know if they have gloves while your inside