2006 Yamaha R6 Anniversary Edition - $5000

Zorro

I'm selling my 2006 Yamaha R6. It has 8k+ miles on it. I bought this for the track and I believe my track days are finished. I think I did 8 track days on it and rode it around town, to/fro work and such. It's sitting in my garage begging to be ridden.

I have a 520 race chain on it with -1 front and +2 rear. I dropped it in the grass on a track day at Mid-O. There are a few nicks on this paint and the lower right (See Dunlop Sticker) could use some TLC. The previous owner did this.

I have flush mounts and a fender eliminator on it. Oil has been changed with Mobil full synthetic. The rubber on it is pretty good with BT003's. I replace the battery when I bought it. I also put new front rotors on it. I'll throw in a set of brake pads and a new stock muffler (the current one has rash on the tip...again from previous owner). I have all paper work including a dyno sheet from DTM Brian from two years ago. I did no track days on this in 2011.

Edited by Zorro