My first AMA PRO round ATLANTA

gixxie750

is this the class where it's mostly 14-18 year olds?

No one can race AMA until they are 16 years old, that's why lewis didn't join the ranks till this year.

But to answer your question, the majority of the grid is the younger population. It is a support class for sport bike, and regional expert racers in club series are able to run in this class if they have enough points as expert to apply.

to answer your question, the majority of the grid is the younger population. It is a support class for sport bike.

so what you're saying is that all the good racers have moved beyond this class by the age they can drink a beer to celebrate...

:lolhitsign:

not a good result, eh?

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=48034

Edited by magley64

It is pretty sad to look down on someone reaching for their dreams when they are having difficulties.

Someone is being oversensitive... We joke about everything.

I do wish the best for him, but if he can't cut it, he can't cut it...

we don't all get trophies just for showing up and trying, you have to also objectively asses your skills and abilities with your opportunities.

Edited by magley64

Wow and you called him two faced and back peddling :nono:

wow, seriously? you're really bad at reading comprehension aren't you?

and it's pedaling: the act of propulsion with your legs, utilizing your feet on pedals

not peddling: the act of traveling about, selling things

Edited by magley64

Wow and you called him two faced and back peddling :nono:
There are plenty of threads for this shit. Don't turn this one into another. I'm not being two-faced nor back pedaling. There's no need for this drama in this thread. Period.

I think this thread has been mostly supportive, aside from a couple jokes (and the actual results) but ped is obviously one of brandon's friends, and doesn't like it when we wish him luck. :dunno:

And some Ricky Bobby quotes. :D

goodluck brandon...shit happens, and nobody is the best right from their first race...keep at it, hopefully the next round treats you better
What happened? :confused:

apparently some mechanical problems with a shifter and an engine

why say it if you dont even mean it?:rolleyes:

I DO mean it...

I hope his luck improves, but he should also keep perspective, no sense dumping a bunch of money into something that isn't viable...

wow, seriously? you're really bad at reading comprehension aren't you?

and it's pedaling: the act of propulsion with your legs, utilizing your feet on pedals

not peddling: the act of traveling about, selling things

Fascinating.

That means: captivating: inspiring a great interest or attraction

There are plenty of threads for this shit. Don't turn this one into another. I'm not being two-faced nor back pedaling. There's no need for this drama in this thread. Period.

:wtf: Of course you're not pumpkin.

Right. It's all about image so they can act like they have the moral upper hand in their next 70 page drama thread bashing the junkies.

Only the most vain, narcissistic twat couldn't see through it.

I think this thread has been mostly supportive, aside from a couple jokes (and the actual results) but ped is obviously one of brandon's friends, and doesn't like it when we wish him luck. :dunno:
why say it if you dont even mean it?:rolleyes:

Exactly.. :rolleyes:

Right. It's all about image so they can act like they have the moral upper hand in their next 70 page drama thread bashing the junkies.

I don't normally weigh in on the AFJ/OR drama because I don't really care to get involved. But you say 'they" like you aren't part of this group. If I'm not mistaken, you are posting on this forum. If you have such a big problem with how people on here act and what they post why don't you get the fuck out? Stop acting like a fucking clown

• Upvote 1

Serpent said it right, grown men in 30s who act like their forum group is life. Acting like a gang of thugs. Time to grow up and leave the gangs for the teenagers. Before that forum none probably had any friends that they could make in person away from a keyboard. :nono: Bunch of socially deprived psychos/weirdos who make the only people who gave them attention

(afj), their livelyhood because they had nothing before the site.

Get a life already outside of Brandons forum.

Edited by NinjaNick