Crazy edit OR group ride 4-18

NinjaDoc

Got lazy about editing the footage from yesterday since every thing looked the same, so went little bit bersek on edit, if people tolerate it will go full loony One time just for the heck of it, except mike all others in recorded where kinda shy and hence every one stands around like soldiers in patrol :) next time guys relax and be yourself, be spontaneous, that will be so much fun to edit

Have hopes when I meet jagr, jbot kawi kid, jstfst they will be naturals in front of camera if they are in real life like here.

Any ways here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIW2B6M2MUU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hope somebody watch them, so much effort and usually it just slides beside.

Only if I could make it to the or deals gap thing, then I am guessing every one will be euphoric and that makes a pretty awesome video

• Upvote 1

.... great video doc! we should devote a ride to gettin' those good shots you're always looking for. we'll go up and down the same stretch of road if we have to. any ideas on where this could close to northeast ohio?

[quote name=NinjaDoc;825381------------ kinda shy and hence every one stands around like soldiers in patrol :) next time guys relax and be yourself' date=' be spontaneous, that will be so much fun to edit

Have hopes when I meet jagr, jbot kawi kid, jstfst they will be naturals in front of camera if they are in real life like here.

---------

we're all pretty lame in real life, unfortunately.

the internet is the place we come to pretend like we are all rad and shit

nice video!

Jbot isn't actually real. He's from an alternate dimension' date=' where he goes by the name, "Awger".

No joke.[/quote']

You shut your inter dimensional universe ending worm hole opening whore mouth

Well put together all around. I'm not usually a fan of music in riding vids, but I salute your taste in this case.

thx harb, vfr is almost silent and all i have was wind noise and clutter from go pro :D so forced to do music, it takes me the longest time in editing to find the right track for the mood of the song.

.... great video doc! we should devote a ride to gettin' those good shots you're always looking for. we'll go up and down the same stretch of road if we have to. any ideas on where this could close to northeast ohio?

me and armith did it one time, we stopped at couple of corners. Doubt we can do it in a big ride with many people, but we certainly ask and keep that in mind next time. need better mounts for the vfr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByNk3_8jwOQ

AWESOME video doc! Glad to be part of it. I know im slacking on putting the pics up. They should be up within the next 24 hours. Got alot going on right now! Oh, no STD burger shots? Its aight! Ill put some up.

waiting on the pics malay, :D

we're all pretty lame in real life, unfortunately.

the internet is the place we come to pretend like we are all rad and shit

nice video!

so i guess all hopes rest on gen3 from central now, dayton area is also buzzing with activity these days, need to meet all and take video for a big scale OR video one day before i leave ohio :(

thx harb, vfr is almost silent and all i have was wind noise and clutter from go pro :D so forced to do music, it takes me the longest time in editing to find the right track for the mood of the song.

me and armith did it one time, we stopped at couple of corners. Doubt we can do it in a big ride with many people, but we certainly ask and keep that in mind next time. need better mounts for the vfr

waiting on the pics malay, :D

I'm sure we can get like 4 or 5 five of us to do something like this.