Hit n run

Reimbrandt

It says the car hit the rider and not the bike? They were arguing/fighting.

http://dailycall.com/main.asp?SectionID=5&SubSectionID=407&ArticleID=179397

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/local/suspect-piqua-road-rage-case-arrested/nMd5N/

Edited by ReconRat

Any time someone runs from an accident I'm glad they got him.

Having said that, who was the first to leave their vehicle? That's a disorderly conduct charge.

Who was first to use/threaten violence? There's a charge.

Did the car aim fro the rider or did the rider get in the car's way as the driver was leaving? Aiming for the rider would be an aggravated or felonious assault. If the rider intentionally got in the way of the driver while the driver was trying to break off the confrontation could create an opening for a self-defense claim - however the rider would have to have dome kind of weapon and the driver would have to be blocked in (couldn't go the other way) Any self-defense claim would likely be scuppered by the driver nto reporting the incident to the police himself.

Road rage is not worth it. Just like trying to defend your right-of-way against a car... You may be right - you may even be dead right.

• 1 month later...

His name is Jason Moore, he about ran the rider off the road. The rider, he pulled over to a gas station and reported Jason's driving. Later they managed to be caught up together. Jason got out of the car, the rider got off his bike. Jason then got his ass kicked and face beat to hell. Jason then drove into the driver, backed up over him then went forward again. Jason was cranked up on heroin, he has few charges for trafficking, one in Montgomery Co and one in Miami Co. All awaiting Common Pleas Trials. I only know him because he's been f&%king my friends' wife while he was serving in the Marines in Afghanistan! Hopefully this piece of shit doesn't get out. The rider is okay, had broken ribs. They're awaiting this trial as well ;-). Jason was driving the "wifes" that isn't insured. So its a big clusterf*ck!

You all need to ride safe, never know what crackheads are out there raging and looking to fight!

• Upvote 1

His name is Jason Moore, he about ran the rider off the road. The rider, he pulled over to a gas station and reported Jason's driving. Later they managed to be caught up together. Jason got out of the car, the rider got off his bike. Jason then got his ass kicked and face beat to hell. Jason then drove into the driver, backed up over him then went forward again. Jason was cranked up on heroin, he has few charges for trafficking, one in Montgomery Co and one in Miami Co. All awaiting Common Pleas Trials. I only know him because he's been f&%king my friends' wife while he was serving in the Marines in Afghanistan! Hopefully this piece of shit doesn't get out. The rider is okay, had broken ribs. They're awaiting this trial as well ;-). Jason was driving the "wifes" that isn't insured. So its a big clusterf*ck!

You all need to ride safe, never know what crackheads are out there raging and looking to fight!

Sounds like a standup guy :rolleyes: I hope he makes someone a nice prison bitch

Does the marine know any of this yet, or is he being kept in the dark?

He's fully aware! He's been back since Feb, didn't re-enlist, he was granted his divorced last Wednesday, the 'wife' never showed up to the hearing. His two boys were living there with the mother and bf. Thankfully this lil f'up on their behalf was an instant win for him and will be hard for her to get the boys back! Looks like she chose the wrong peter to play with! =)

Wish my custody issues were quick as that! Props to Shelby county though for not tolerating bad choices!

I thought Jason was the driver...yet Jason ran the driver over?

So, Jason was the rider?

Who got his ass kicked, the rider, the driver, or Jason?

Where there three people involved?

Are you the chick fucking the rider, or Jason?

Do you sell drugs...or do you just know the judge?

• Upvote 1

I thought Jason was the driver...yet Jason ran the driver over?

So, Jason was the rider?

Who got his ass kicked, the rider, the driver, or Jason?

Where there three people involved?

Are you the chick fucking the rider, or Jason?

Do you sell drugs...or do you just know the judge?

Was a typo... pretty sure stating Jason was the driver to begin with should have been a clue.

Jason drove black Eclipse, Dusty is the guy on bike. During the confrontation Jason got out of the car and went up to Dusty, Dusty then got off his bike, beat Jason up, and so on.

Two people involved (5 witnesses+video).

I'm the chick fucking Anden!

If you even read this to begin with you'd see that Jason was fucking my friend's wife (now ex wife)!