2nd Wayne N.F. Trip of 2012(5/18-5/20)

2talltim

Wow I bet that is a amazing job, and great company to work for. What does he do as a crew member? He isn't a over the wall guy is he? And is he getting you in with a hot pit pass? That would be sweet, I've had pre-race paces but never a hot pass.

Yea pretty cool job, he is on the motor team based out of the garage, does not actually travel with team. Basically he tears out the motors when they get back to the garage for either work or inspection. Not sure on the pass he just keeps telling me we are going to have a great time and i will see stuff not everyone gets to see... I do know we are going on a tour of the facilities Friday and he also thinks he has me lined up for a tour of the Roush garage. I am a Kenseth fan and i guess Kenseths RV driver is a friend of his, so working on a couple angles there... Hopefully should have some good pics to share when i get back.

Yea pretty cool job, he is on the motor team based out of the garage, does not actually travel with team. Basically he tears out the motors when they get back to the garage for either work or inspection. Not sure on the pass he just keeps telling me we are going to have a great time and i will see stuff not everyone gets to see... I do know we are going on a tour of the facilities Friday and he also thinks he has me lined up for a tour of the Roush garage. I am a Kenseth fan and i guess Kenseths RV driver is a friend of his, so working on a couple angles there... Hopefully should have some good pics to share when i get back.

Damn I am envious, you better get you a sharpie and a nice camera. I was able to get pictures and autographs of Kenseth and Biffle when they were at Columbus motor speedway several years back. Right now those 2 are at the top of the point standings! If you get a chance piss on Kyles tire for me, I would pay for a picture of that, lmfao.

So as of right now a couple of you might come for a day ride Saturday or Sunday correct ?

Yea I can only do the one day ride on Sat. As far as I know I will be alone haven't herd from the Can Am guy since last trip, and guys at work are busy. Around what time are you thinking about hitting the trails Saturday? Are you bringing your grill? If so let me know and I'll bring some grilling grub. And please try to remember to bring my hat and helmet bag and other bs.

Yea I can only do the one day ride on Sat. As far as I know I will be alone haven't herd from the Can Am guy since last trip, and guys at work are busy. Around what time are you thinking about hitting the trails Saturday? Are you bringing your grill? If so let me know and I'll bring some grilling grub. And please try to remember to bring my hat and helmet bag and other bs.

Anytime Sat is fine, and yes ill have my grill. your hat and stuff are still in my trailer, were those your sunglasses too?

Maybe. I have a lot to do before going to WV memorial day weekend.

WV? wow that sounds fun, dont know what ive got goin on yet:confused:, i really need to get house/yard work done

ok new plan for me...im still going down friday morning, staying both nights but im leaving VERY early sunday morning need to pull out by 6am. We r going to trailer my wifes bike down so she can ride to work saturday afternoon but she has to work a 16hr shift, so im going to pick her up in westerville at 7am sunday and trailer her bike home(i dont want her riding home when shes that tired)

going to look kinda funny unloading this down there..lol

314132_3533121281569_1078403266_33173027_1482810442_n.jpg

Anytime Sat is fine, and yes ill have my grill. your hat and stuff are still in my trailer, were those your sunglasses too?

Don't recall any glasses? Just goggles gloves and a face mask in side the helmet bag, and the Honda hat. Ahh wait a minute were they Oakley or Ray-ban's? lol

Maybe. I have a lot to do before going to WV memorial day weekend.

I too will be in W. Va. Memorial day week end. Are you doing any atv riding while down there? That is the main reason I go, but do enjoy visiting my Grandmother and rest of family while there.And oh yea she is still a damn good cook at 91 years old!

Don't recall any glasses? Just goggles gloves and a face mask in side the helmet bag, and the Honda hat. Ahh wait a minute were they Oakley or Ray-ban's? lol

i honestly dont know whats in the bag i just put the hat in it and hung it up, these were cheapo sunglasses somone left on the picnic table

The weather is going to be sweet this weekend! The mustang club of ohio and the Buckeyestangs are having a cruise down that way this week end too! Supposed to be like 100 mustangs or so. CRUISE BEGINS AT 9:30AM LEAVING MEIJER LOT TO NELSONVILLE on Sat.

Yup ill posts up after a get there and let u know for sure

Cool whats the head count? I have some burgers, cheese, buns and bag of chips for dinner after the ride but no condiments. I'll just bring 8 to match the bun count. See you in the am.

Great 2 days of trails, got in lota of miles and explored some new trails. Yesterday it was just me and my wife, today Mquick came out. I was going to stay tonight be after mquick left it was kinda lame me just hangging out there by myself(wife had to work) so i pack up and came home. Ill post a couple pics here in a bit

ignore my heavy breathing this one i just got my quad up this hill and it sucked because it was steep and had a huge rut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpgvbv2XGo

once mick got back in the grove his pulled right up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnnPRthLjPg

Was a good time! I really like the second section of Wayne, that we hit in the after noon. I think we rode just shy of 50 miles. I would upload a video but windows live movie maker has crapped out on me once again. And I can't figure out the Sony Vegas I purchased to save my ass. I'm thinking of buying a mac, cause from what I've herd the GoPro films in mp4 file format which is a Mac file.

Just got back from W. Va. And my quad was spit polished before I left. We rode almost 80 miles sat. Went to a place called Ten Mile Road. Big mud bogs, handful of Monster Trucks, lots of jeeps, razr's and quads. Up loading part one of the video now. And we had a axle snap too!