Garage/Mancave MUST have

LJWalter

Looks like a fun accessory for the garage but I have to point out, these two things do not go together. Either it's real... or it's lightweight.

GLWS

It is real, a few years ago there started making them out of plastic. Also changed the top mount so they would not blow around in the wind, wind would have to bend the line to do so.

Info comes from my uncle, retired IBEW electrician

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/4511.18

It is a 3rd degree misdemeanor unless you can *PROVE* it was purchased from a local goverment st the end of its useful life, or purchased direct from the manufacturer for private use. You need an original receipt for either case. Max 60 days jail otherwise.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/4511.18

It is a 3rd degree misdemeanor unless you can *PROVE* it was purchased from a local goverment st the end of its useful life, or purchased direct from the manufacturer for private use. You need an original receipt for either case. Max 60 days jail otherwise.

Its cool, i am getting really good hiding things from the door to door stoplight police. Free evasive advice with purchase.

Scruit, this 1 is for you! :thefinger::biteme:

Edited by LJWalter

You may be hiding it from the door to door police but remember this is a public forum. Anyone can see this.

You wouldn't list "stolen television" for sale here, would you? By law, any TCD is automatically considered stolen unless you have a receipt for it. Do you have a receipt?

No? So you're listing stolen property for sale in a public forum, which is pretty stupid.

Edited by Scruit

You may be hiding it from the door to door police but remember this is a public forum. Anyone can see this.

You wouldn't list "stolen television" for sale here, would you? By law, any TCD is automatically considered stolen unless you have a receipt for it. Do you have a receipt?

No? So you're listing stolen property for sale in a public forum, which is pretty stupid.

stfu.gif

Just a warning. Chill

Is this a threat? Btw its NOT stolen, call the stoplight police if you are sooooo f*cking interested in items i am listing for sale. I will give you my address.

And please, if you are not interested in purchasing, please move on and be a horse's ass on the next thread

Edited by LJWalter
  • Downvote 1