Photographs for the Ducati Indy/MCRA track days 4/21 and 4/22 electriceyeimages.com

vw151

Photos are available at www.electriceyeimages.com

Saturday is up, and Sunday is uploading as we speak. I'd imagine the upload for Sunday will finish sometime after midnight tonight.

If you were there, I guarantee I have some good pictures of you. For the amount of pictures shot it's very probable.

Here is a direct link to Saturday.

For updates through out the season like us on facebook.

http://electriceyeimages.photoreflect.com/store/thumbpage.aspx?e=8491617

476779_289328667819041_109997875752122_682559_870096151_o.jpg

401666_289898761095365_109997875752122_684168_1513124690_n.jpg

Edited by vw151

Thanks, was wondering when we'd see these. Time to look at your work and see whats up. Thanks!

Whats up is your head! You look like you're riding a cruiser. Got your ass off the seat at least, but get that head down.

http://electriceyeimages.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=1W9E000Q010938&po=938&pc=5094

what the hell kind of suit does that guy have on behind john:wtf:

That's Jeff I think. He had tassels last year too'. He was the MCRA guy that spoke in the riders meeting

Btw. No I don't think I have the crash pics. Sorry.

Edited by vw151

Check out photos guys. $50 for the full day. $80 for 2 and many mix and match digital download options. I am at all of Ducati Indy's track days.

$10 single digital download. $25 for 5 mix and match with your friends.

Edited by vw151

Whats up is your head! You look like you're riding a cruiser. Got your ass off the seat at least, but get that head down.

http://electriceyeimages.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=1W9E000Q010938&po=938&pc=5094

Pics look great boss, definitely good stuff.

Brandon, yeah that has been the general thing I worked on that weekend, actually was doing better too, but naturally still go back to old ways too at times. I did make progress in that aspect. Other thing Craig has me working on is getting on the throttle earlier in the turn, as soon as I can see the finish of the turn, trying to get the drive out. I improved on that a lot on Sunday too, especially out of the last turn really getting it upright quicker and getting the power to the ground. I picked up a few things from watching Gray race too, and tried to put that into play.

But yes, definitely need to make it more of a natural action for me to get the head lower.

And yes, that dues Fray was totally annoying, not really sure why that was allowed especially in the races and shit, but whatever.

john was massively improved over the last few track days... its very impressive and loved seeing it... it was also balls ass cold ad track never fully got warm so having that in the back of your noodle sometimes overtook my thought process too and made it more difficult to concentrate on other aspects of improving the riding. but tops of to john he looked really good.

And yes, that dues Fray was totally annoying, not really sure why that was allowed especially in the races and shit, but whatever.

He's copying (not very original and extremely bold) Mike Smith's suits. Mike always had the fray stuff. But, biggest difference is that Smith was a demon and one of the most naturally talented riders on the planet...

Pics look great boss, definitely good stuff.

Brandon, yeah that has been the general thing I worked on that weekend, actually was doing better too, but naturally still go back to old ways too at times. I did make progress in that aspect. Other thing Craig has me working on is getting on the throttle earlier in the turn, as soon as I can see the finish of the turn, trying to get the drive out. I improved on that a lot on Sunday too, especially out of the last turn really getting it upright quicker and getting the power to the ground. I picked up a few things from watching Gray race too, and tried to put that into play.

But yes, definitely need to make it more of a natural action for me to get the head lower.

Appreciate it man, I know I had a ton of good looking pics of you man, you were going pretty good, even a few where you are dicing it up pretty close with some other guys.

He's copying (not very original and extremely bold) Mike Smith's suits. Mike always had the fray stuff. But, biggest difference is that Smith was a demon and one of the most naturally talented riders on the planet...

LOL, it is a bold move, kinda like wearing pink, if you are a bad ass you can pull it off.

LOL, you all missed the best riding of the day. I found the sweet spot with no traffic.

http://electriceyeimages.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=1W9E000M010298&po=298&pc=2355

The tractor just loves the green stuff. I was following the girl on the yellow Yamaha http://electriceyeimages.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=1W9E000M010295&po=295&pc=2355 and was going to try and get around her.

Poor execution but good learning experience.

Edited by Revelstoker