New Steed is Ready!

r1crusher

Looks good man!

People will probably confuse us at the track. They'll just have to remember I have white plates and you have yellow.....and a bigger ass. :lol:

It's red' date=' like a Ducati.. only it's more gay.. like you. :smooch:[/quote']

Aawe.... I <3 you to Pauly.

People will probably confuse us at the track. They'll just have to remember I have white plates and you have yellow.....and a bigger ass. :lol:

And it will be even more confusing if you ever decide to race and have to put yellow plates on it.

I'm sure you will, John. You've hit several track days already and know your bike.

It's all new for me, again. :(

I don't expect it to be warm enough on Sat to really push things anyway. So I'll use that time to get used to the handling change, the way it brakes, suspension, etc. Plus I'll need to try to scrub in a new set of tires....on a cold track.

I'm sure you will, John. You've hit several track days already and know your bike.

I don't expect it to be warm enough on Sat to really push things anyway. So I'll use that time to get used to the handling change, the way it brakes, suspension, etc. Plus I'll need to try to scrub in a new set of tires....on a cold track.

All I hear....

"It's all excuses for me, again.

Excuses, excuses, excuses...on a cold track."

• Upvote 1

I doubt that buddy, I think we are going to have a great group of like 8 guys all running similar times etc.

Not to mention my bodywork is all scuffed up from Putnam now :( There was however a guy with the SAME paint job 13X, as me, or I as him, and like it was crazy, dude weight like 280 and someone came over and thought I was him when I was on my bike. WTF, is my ass that big?