Beavercreek/Dayton Bike night

pt377

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone planning to go next week? I heard there were a lot of bikes last week!!

I usually go hang out for awhile. I'm normally there around 7. Hit me up if you are going.

I might try and talk the misses into this next week

-VanDy

Let me know if u do, I may go with. As of today I am officially out of my sling. Doc gave the go ahead on riding (as long as I don't have anymore head injuries:) ). Now just need to get the zx6 plastics back from paint shop and put back on.

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

Let me know if u do, I may go with. As of today I am officially out of my sling. Doc gave the go ahead on riding (as long as I don't have anymore head injuries:) ). Now just need to get the zx6 plastics back from paint shop and put back on.

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

You got it! I'll shoot you a text either way!

-VanDy

I usually go hang out for awhile. I'm normally there around 7. Hit me up if you are going.

let's plan this! I just put in the request to get off work in time for this, and it should get approved! Got another local from 6r interested too.

let's plan this! I just put in the request to get off work in time for this, and it should get approved! Got another local from 6r interested too.

Sounds good, I will try and get a few more guys to ride up too. I usually stay till 9 or so since I have to be up at 5am. Pm me if we are going to meet up before we go to QSL.

as soon as I get home. So, hopefully around 6:30. I'm in Fairborn, so where would you want to meet?

If you want we can meet up at QSl, I more than likely be up there before 6:30.

The road leading to QSL is all messed up, careful coming and going guys and gals. Lots of loose gravel and snakes They have it stripped down right now(as of 6pm yesterday it was still stripped) I'm not sure when the new asphalt is going to be put down.

If I ride up there I'll probably take the back entrance, not a fan of riding on stripped roads, especially with a curve(like 35 west coming from xenia or on harshman down by Dorthy)

Just figured I'd give everyone a heads up so it doesn't catch anyone by surprise ;)

The road leading to QSL is all messed up, careful coming and going guys and gals. Lots of loose gravel and snakes They have it stripped down right now(as of 6pm yesterday it was still stripped) I'm not sure when the new asphalt is going to be put down.

If I ride up there I'll probably take the back entrance, not a fan of riding on stripped roads, especially with a curve(like 35 west coming from xenia or on harshman down by Dorthy)

Just figured I'd give everyone a heads up so it doesn't catch anyone by surprise ;)

That road has been like that for a few weeks now, I wish they woul dhurry up and fix it......

Good looking out though:)

That road has been like that for a few weeks now, I wish they woul dhurry up and fix it......

Good looking out though:)

Oops, didn't realize that was old news :lol: usually beavercreek/fairborn is good about their roads.

35 coming from xenia bypass I ride the berm. Those stripped vertical lines are dangerous at speed. Had a tankslapper before I rode the berm at 75mph. They take your front and move it all over...dumb idea. They have a motorcycle sign up, but that don't help shit. :lol: They keep it like that thinking it will lessen winter wrecks! Dumb.

Edited by NinjaNick

35 coming from xenia bypass I ride the berm. Those stripped vertical lines are dangerous st speed. Had a tankslapper befoe I rode the berm at 75mph. They take your front and move it all over...dumb idea. They have a motorcycle sign up, but that don't help shit. :lol: They keep out like that thinking it will lessen winter wrecks! Dumb.

First time ever going that way I had my wife on the back (maybe our 2nd ride) I was going about 65 seen that sign and I thought "Why is that there.. OH SHIT!!!" I needed brown pants after that one. :D The sign needs moved up about 50 - 100 yards.

QS&L TONIGHT - I think we will come out for abit but who knows, Black and red Ninja 650R

35 coming from xenia bypass I ride the berm. Those stripped vertical lines are dangerous st speed. Had a tankslapper befoe I rode the berm at 75mph. They take your front and move it all over...dumb idea. They have a motorcycle sign up, but that don't help shit. :lol: They keep out like that thinking it will lessen winter wrecks! Dumb.

you wouldn't catch my bike there, hell my car has a hard time keeping traction there and I only go like 45 round that part in the car.

Did you manage to gain control after your tank slapper or was it a loss?

you wouldn't catch my bike there, hell my car has a hard time keeping traction there and I only go like 45 round that part in the car.

Did you manage to gain control after your tank slapper or was it a loss?

I always have control....lol. Take more than those to take NinjaNick down :p seriously yeah I did. Ive had lots of slappers that were worse though, luckily always stayed on gas and rode them out. Gravel has taken me down face first sliding down road though.

They make me very uneasy and ill never ride on them again. Even if a trooper was behind me I'd still ride on side berm.

Edited by NinjaNick

I checked out the QSL bike night and it was decent. A few of us ended up at Jackass Flats.. There were too many bikes to count and their burgers were excellent. Will be going again this coming Saturday for $1 burger night.