Help moving

gen3flygirl

If anyone is willing to work for pizza and beer I could use some help moving next Saturday 5th around 5pm. I should have most of the light stuff out and moved over I just need help with some of the heavier things. The beauty of it is I am literally going right next door so their is no need to load and unload.

Edited by gen3flygirl
date and time edit

I can help, but have to work around work.

What time will you be working?

There is a slight chance we might have to help my retarded hippy sister move some of her shit out of the house. My dad just had his second knee surgery in under a year so he is less than useless.

Hence a rule I have that is not open for discussion: Never live inside the 270 outerbelt.

Only problem is I would want to live close to the airport and that side of 270 isn't cheap. I am only moving out of this house because they are going to be doing electrical work.

What time will you be working?

There is a slight chance we might have to help my retarded hippy sister move some of her shit out of the house. My dad just had his second knee surgery in under a year so he is less than useless.

Pictures of said retarded sister please. And by retarded do you mean can be talked into most anything immoral?

i will not live anywhere that i can not leave my shit unsecure for more than 10 min with out worrying about it. Plus i like my view of the cows..LOL

1 Sheep are far sexier

2 more like the real thing, the reason lamb skin condoms are popular.

3 more compliant

4 easier to mount, falling of a step stool with pants around ankles is awkward.

• Upvote 1

1 Sheep are far sexier

2 more like the real thing, the reason lamb skin condoms are popular.

3 more compliant

4 easier to mount, falling of a step stool with pants around ankles is awkward.

but only a real man can satisfy a heffer...:lol:

So where is said house, and what is HEAVY

(I did just have tailbone surgery a few weeks back)

Just north of campus off of the 71/ Hudson exit. Most of my stuff shouldn't be to bad. I have a sold wood cutting block that might be a bitch just because it is awkward to carry. I also have a tool box that needs to go from my basement to the garage next door but I plan on taking every thing out.