It's offical: I'm getting OLD

cb6979

Nice work! Next June is my 40th and the appropriations committee is allowing me a second bike. Right now, I'm leaning towards a Rocket 3 Touring, Road King, or Guzzi California. Regardless, I'll be an old guy for sure!

Edited by C-bus
spelling

Nice work! Next June is my 40th and the appropriations committee is allowing me a second bike. Right now, I'm leaning towards a Rocket 3 Touring, Road Kind, or Guzzi California. Regardless, I'll be an old guy for sure!

Stay away from the guzzi. I used to work at a guzzi shop. They are a nightmare.

• Upvote 1

I see where your going with this :lol:

HAHA, I'm now 32. :cry: Sometimes I feel 60. BTW: I love steak, long walks, good music, and candlelight.:supergay: HAHA

Edited by cb6979

congrats! cruisers are fun as hell (just in a very different way) i love my bonne...but miss the ass clicnhing fun of a sportbike! anyone want to donate one to me!!!!!

Well I'm still riding the Z for the moment. The D-Bag who had this v-star before me, hacked the stock muffler, and it sounds terrible!!!! I am refusing to ride it until my new pipes get here.

Well, I don't know about this cruiser=old thing. Personally, I bought a cruiser when I was 20 and a sportbike at 47.

But then I always have been a little odd. :dunno:

Whatever you ride, enjoy the ride.

Not to threadjack....again, but great article in Rider this month.

Well, I don't know about this cruiser=old thing. Personally, I bought a cruiser when I was 20 and a sportbike at 47.

I am with moto, if could do it. I would have a few different bikes and a ZX 14R would be in the arsenal :D