Not really new, but here's my intro...

danny23

Dan, 23 years old, Active Duty Air Force stationed @ Wright Patt in Dayton.

Joined August 2010, last visited October 2011. As you can see, I hardly get on here but I figured I'd try to change that. Hoping to talk to more of the friendly people on here, get more ideas on routes :)

Here she is: '06 CBR600RR :D

CBR1-1.jpg

CBR2.jpg

Edited by Cdubyah
Wait for minimum requirement to sell stuff

Welcome to the site. We have a few riders stationed on your base here.

Think you can make the Dyno Day this Saturday?

Haha I had no idea there even was a Dyno Day this weekend. Where at and what time? Sounds like fun, hopefully I can make it!

:welcome: aboard

Hang out a bit longer, and make a few more posts to sell that helmet

Sorry, didn't mean to break any rules! Just figured I'd throw it out there in my intro. But thanks :)

Nice bike, thats like 2min up the street :welcomeor:

Thanks! Where abouts are you?

Oh shit, Mr. Disarono is alive! Haven't seen you since davids gathering or the hyper ride to McDonalds out east that David got wood over. :lol:

Hope to see ya again this year! :cheers:

Dude! It's been forever! We gotta ride sometime! 425-218-1699. Hit me up!

Welcome! Sweet bike you have there. Track it at all?

I actually have not. I was supposed to last year and this year but plans got all messed up :( Hopefully in the near future!

...and to everyone else, thanks for all the "welcome" and "thank you for your service" messages! I really appreciate it :) people here sure are a lot more friendly than the Subaru forum I'm on lol

:welcomeor: Sweet ride, really diggin the color scheme

Thanks! It was silver before (as you can see in my profile pic) but it was too plain for me haha. It turns heads and gets compliments everywhere :D

Dyno Day is 5/5 in groveport I believe.........south columbus and there are a few Dayton ppl you could ride over with...

Stay away from Exarch

Aids + Stupidity = ^

Honda FTMFW!

I'm supposed to have a softball tournament all day :( hopefully it will get cancelled or something so I can make it!

Any idea where I go on this forum to find out who's going and where they're meeting up so I can tag along?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not towards Exarch? Lol

*Cheers* to a fellow Honda rider!

:welcomeor:

Thank you for your service I have a friend currently in the AF stationed in North Dakota.

The Rides and Events sub forum should be able to help you out on local rides and such.

Thanks for your support! Sorry to hear about your friend being stationed in ND lol.

I'll definitely give that a look, thanks!