Blessing of the Bikes 5/6/2012

NinjaDad

5/6 I think? Thats the date he posted. I think he might have the place wrong? I know competition accessories is having one 5/20 I think.

Hope he plans on bringing a cage though, bike might not be out the shop and if it is and my wife isnt working ill be riding there. ill let him ride on the back if he wants though :dunno:

I'm going to try and make it up to Jackass Flats for the blessing, registration for the bike show starts at 12pm. Blessing starts at 2pm, then poker run starts at 2:30pm.

Wife will be with me so we probably won't do the poker run, but we'll hang out for awhile.

The Comp Acc. blessing is on the 12th, then the big blessing is at UD arena on the 20th.

Organized religion.....just huge cults. Cause of all problems in society. Fuck'em.

I have my beliefs but will never participate in someones religious cult. :nono: I don't need some virgin dressed in black to worship. :lol:

Edited by NinjaNick

Organized religion.....just huge cults. Cause of all problems in society. Fuck'em.

I have my beliefs but will never participate in someones religious cult. :nono: I don't need some virgin dressed in black to worship. :lol:

I hear ya, im atheist and my dads a mason, go figure...

Official details.

May 6, 2012 ***************Dayton, Ohio1st Annual Jackass Flats Bike Blessing Bike Show Charity Poker RunSponsored by Jackass Flats Motorcycle Club, and Broken Chains Motorcycle MinistryThe poker run starts at 6024 Rip Rap Road in Dayton. Ride registration from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm. The first bike goes out at 2:30 pm. The ride fee is $10.00 per bike. There will also be a bike show with awards for winners, food, live band, and more. For more information call (937) 236-4329 or*click here to send e-mail.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry, isn't that the norm for Jack-Ass Flats.

A Blessing at the beginning of the day, and a Rumble at the end when all the drunks hit the parking lot and try to ride home.

Yep, my kinda ride......:rolleyes:

Again, my $.02

Ride safer all,

Greg

• Upvote 1