monster bike

Exarch

So, I was driving to my other job this afternoon when I saw this mammoth of bike ride by going in the opposite direction of me. I didnt get a real good look at it cuz the median was in the way and he was going pretty fast. the guy looked like a midget on this thing, it was kind of a sports bike but not really. It was way too wide and heavy looking to be a dirtbike and way too tall for a streetbike(looked like he needed a ladder to get on that thing :lol: ) im thinking it might of been a triumph tiger(I think thats the correct name). are those endos? It didnt look like it belonged on or off road...

I dunno, it just caught my eye though and I havent been able to get it out of my head. Anyone know what it could of been?

I strive to achieve an epic standing bac like that :bow:

I've seen someone able to stand on their own blow exactly a .30. Granted once he tried moving it was game over :D

*then* you make no sense. ;)

First off im not the grammar Nazi here, second off you obviously failed at being the grammar Nazi. I am revoking your correction privileges :)

http://i.word.com/idictionary/than no comma needed

http://i.word.com/idictionary/then comma needed, but you obviously missed that :)

Also note that they are interchangeable one is just used as comparing

Actually I have no clue wtf im talking about :lol: I just found the links and didnt bother reading em :) as long as YOU know what was meant, or what you think you thought was meant I could care less :)

But ya, dont correct me unless you are 100000000% sure you have never made a mistake Mr grammEr king :lol: