trying to find a place to take my exam

Rjhaude

ive had my permit since last july ive been trying to find a place to take the actual exam. i travel alot so i cant realy schedule it in advance since i never know when ill b home. im from marysville they dont do the riding portion here. dose anyone know of a bmv that dose it same day?

even if you don't schedule, if they are doing the test that day if theres time/room they allow walk ins just like the class. I went to go renew my temps once and they asked if i wanted to just try the course since they were already doing it. I failed miserabley because i was on an r6. Took the msf class when it was available

ive had my permit since last july ive been trying to find a place to take the actual exam. i travel alot so i cant realy schedule it in advance since i never know when ill b home. im from marysville they dont do the riding portion here. dose anyone know of a bmv that dose it same day?

Talk to the Delaware BMV. If you don't have luck there try to walk into one of the MSF classes on one of the weekends your home.

why does being on an R6 equate to miserable failure?

When I took my test, some guy on a big honda cruiser whooped us all (granted, he was on his second try, and had practiced a lot), and then there was the jerk on a scooter who made it all look easy.

No one failed, and the 2 people who came close only did so because they were sharing a clapped-out old CB350, and failed to get up to the required speed for the accelleration/stop portion of the test. (the guy joked that he was going to need to shift into 2nd gear to hit 15mph or whatever it is)

But there were people on virtually every kind of bike there...

big cruiser, small cruiser, my EX500, scooter guy, and a couple sportbikes.

why does being on an R6 equate to miserable failure?

was just an excuse to make me not look like a horrible rider. :D

I didn't even know what was all involved in the test. I had went to renew my temps and just gave it a shot. No practice whatsoever. I was still a squid. low speed manueverability definitely was not my strong point.

When I took mine today there was a gsxr 650, gsxr 750 and a busa along with a few other big bikes, everyone passed just fine.

Did you do the MSF course or just test?