Great Service at Shop Dog Cycles

Jst2fst

Well by now most of you know or heard about Ryan with Shop Dog Cycles. Well today at the Dyno Tune with his mobile service that he offers he was able to change out my old tires for some new Pilot Road 2's extremely fair price and service. If you happen to be on the fence about getting new tires just talk to Ryan and he'll take care of you like he did with me today. Keep up the great work and thanks again loving the PR2's already.

Bout time you got new hoops squid! :D

Hey, at least my tires weren't down to the belts son.:cool: I still gotta get use to them they tip in quicker and its growing on me I like them already.

ShopDog T-shirt!!!!

Ryan! When I spoke with you, you should have told me you had those. I would've bought one and spread your name around D-town fo'sho man!!! Let me know if you ever get 3XL or 3XLT preferably and I will wear one man. I'm a tall stout guy so that is what I need to spread your great name over here brother. ;) I'm a machinist and lots of us ride so I can spread your name well....just saying. ;)

ShopDog T-shirt!!!!

Ryan! When I spoke with you, you should have told me you had those. I would've bought one and spread your name around D-town fo'sho man!!! Let me know if you ever get 3XL or 3XLT preferably and I will wear one man. I'm a tall stout guy so that is what I need to spread your great name over here brother. ;) I'm a machinist and lots of us ride so I can spread your name well....just saying. ;)

+1 on 3xl give us fat guys some love

I had taken a few days off for a mid-week trip away from Cleveland to the more interesting southern Ohio roads. The tires on the 1978 Kawi KZ650 I had picked up in January were starting to wear thin, and I wanted to be able to take advantage of those twists and turns once I got down there.

I reached out to Hoblick via these forums, and we found a set of Spitfire S11 sport touring tires that would work for my vintage bike.

Shop Dog Cycles is a one-man affair, but owner Ryan puts great care in his work. An older bike like mine meant more work to pull 34 year old tech apart, but Ryan did so with patience and professionalism.

You can tell Ryan loves motorcycle gear, because he was keen to show me some of the gear he had available that he thought I could make use of. I can see a few more orders on shopdogcycles.com in my future.

I have to say, the back country riding with those new tires was certainly smoother, and I'm absolutely glad to have made the detour to Shop Dog Cycles!