OSHP radar - I270 - Columbus

ReconRat

OSHP motorcycle patrol sitting under the overpass at Main and 270 on the East side clocking Southbound traffic.

Muscle car show nearby, at the City Barbecue/old Hooters location in the parking lot.

edit: And if you haven't noticed, people are driving stupid again today. Driving crazy, blowing horn at each other. I went to make a left turn from a center lane, and found a Le Car on my side of the road coming at me. Ummm, 5000+ Jeep with 600 pounds of topsoil in the back.... I'd punt that one about a half block.

Earlier tried to make a right turn, and the light turned red. Apparently the lady behind me planned on running the light. I stopped. She slid but missed... my fault apparently (not), from the way she acted all mad.

Edited by ReconRat

I'm a 670E-270N traveller and people in cars are fucking ruthless - especially coming out of the orange barrel rodeo, 5th ave curve, behind the airport, and the ramp where 670 & 270N merge by Easton. Riding my ass, cutting me off then jammin and the brakes because they're too fucking arrogant to drive like a human being. And they wonder why I keep 4-5 car distance - it aint so they can take it. Don't like how I ride? I don't give a shit. I'd like to make it home today.

Thanks for letting me vent!!

Jim

Yeah, seen that a lot. I had somebody blowing their horn at me last week (on the bike), because I wouldn't close up on a dump truck full of asphalt in front of me. I think they wanted to get a WHOLE car length ahead by changing lanes a few times in heavy traffic. I ignored them. When they got the chance to accelerate, I cut them off and took off. Decelerated back to the speed limit about a mile ahead, where I knew a speed trap was, and they blasted past me well over the speed limit. The speed trap was there, but failed to entertain me... darn...