Woman got the first 200+ record for the new 14R

NinjaNick

Nothing special either, just her street bike. The new 14R is a BEAST! On the dyno and everywhere it can breathe! Wish I could swap right now.

She is just the first, that record will get smashed big time though soon. Just cool that a female did it 1st.

http://www.brocksperformance.com/brocknm/templates/bpp1.aspx?articleid=316&zoneid=11

Edited by NinjaNick

Everyone needs a street bike that'll go 200 +

To be fair, one could argue that no one needs a bike at all. At least no one I know has a bike purely for transportation. THAT is a badass biker move.

Thats alot of power. I have been trying to decide if I should get a new 10r or 14r. Tough choice.

If you are just a street rider and not road racer, get the 14R man. Capable of anything plus some on the street and not a torture rack like a 10.

I didn't say it wasn't easy, I was just curious if Kawasaki still put the limiters on. I saw the list at the bottom of the page (with the ECU re-flash) but wasn't sure if that was officially what she used or not. I don't know much about land speed records and the like, but I figured MR12, carbon fiber wheels and ceramic bearings are a little more than standard :dunno:

I didn't say it wasn't easy, I was just curious if Kawasaki still put the limiters on. I saw the list at the bottom of the page (with the ECU re-flash) but wasn't sure if that was officially what she used or not. I don't know much about land speed records and the like, but I figured MR12, carbon fiber wheels and ceramic bearings are a little more than standard :dunno:

Nah, more or less engine work, NOS, TURBOS..etc..make it not your standard zx14.

If you are just a street rider and not road racer, get the 14R man. Capable of anything plus some on the street and not a torture rack like a 10.

14r is what im leaning toward, looking for more comfort.. How do you like yours?

14r is what im leaning toward, looking for more comfort.. How do you like yours?

Bought mine new in 2008 and it's the best bike I have ever ridden. It has tons of shit on it now per my customization, but you will laugh at how much you will like it while you ride it.:cool:

Not much special, the ECU flash, BST wheels and the bearings are the biggest mods, but that isn't anything that changes it from a street stock engine zx14. Daily rider bike.

Stock is referring to motors as quickaccord stated.

Stock 14r motors with bolt ons have been getting near 225+hp on dyno per brocksperformance.com

That is a powerful stock motor they developed for 2012.

Finally boring these things past 1400cc's definitely did wonders for the output. Wish they'd done it for ours Nick:D Better late than never I guess. Btw, is this Shane's ( Bikeland.org ) wife Rachael? I havent been on BL in a while and the article didnt mention him anywhere. Just wondering

Finally boring these things past 1400cc's definitely did wonders for the output. Wish they'd done it for ours Nick:D Better late than never I guess. Btw, is this Shane's ( Bikeland.org ) wife Rachael? I havent been on BL in a while and the article didnt mention him anywhere. Just wondering

Yes it's his wife.

You know I use to be a moderator over there until I got rid of my 636 in 2008. They ditched me because I wasn't moderating enough...:lol: