new less restrictive laws passed

Exarch

And you just proved my point 110%, everybody profiles!;) Now had your neighborhood had recent break-ins and the supposed suspects were Hispanic, and you see a suspicious looking Hispanic which you have never seen in your neighborhood before, you are telling me that you wouldn't be profiling if you called 911 and reported him? So that is what George did in a nutshell, and none of us have any proof that he instigated any deserved attack upon himself. He is now out on bail, and he will be put on trial for something that I am pretty confident he will beat. George did nothing illegal whatsoever, him getting out of the vehicle for whatever reason is totally irrelevant. Unwise yes, illegal NO. We are all too aware of your opinions, expertise, and thought processes on almost everything. Your thought process and rambling on many things is quite scary at times, really makes me think "is this guy for real".:wtf: Do you have a good group of friends which to hangout with, do you have any hobbies which helps you clear your mind?

I have every right to carry a pistol and walk around over the Rine, do I not? Now if I do this I will surely end up shooting someone to save my life... Why the hell would I ever put myself in that situation?

If I am NOT again NOT home and my family/animals are NOT again NOT in the house and I drive up to my house and see a truck parked there and my door wide open(obvious burglary) should I go into the house? Fuck no, I'll just end up killing someone. Now just because I CAN protect my home, doesn't mean I should if no one is inside... I would let the cops deal with it.

This shows how big of an idiot you are. You need to reread the Castle Doctrine. No duty to retreat doesn't mean you can go inside to defend your home.

This shows how big of an idiot you are. You need to reread the Castle Doctrine. No duty to retreat doesn't mean you can go inside to defend your home.

Reread nothing, that is just common sense right there, I wasn't even talking about the law here. I guess I did, but still... Common sense...

And you just proved my point 110%, everybody profiles!;) Now had your neighborhood had recent break-ins and the supposed suspects were Hispanic, and you see a suspicious looking Hispanic which you have never seen in your neighborhood before, you are telling me that you wouldn't be profiling if you called 911 and reported him? So that is what George did in a nutshell, and none of us have any proof that he instigated any deserved attack upon himself. He is now out on bail, and he will be put on trial for something that I am pretty confident he will beat. George did nothing illegal whatsoever, him getting out of the vehicle for whatever reason is totally irrelevant. Unwise yes, illegal NO. We are all too aware of your opinions, expertise, and thought processes on almost everything. Your thought process and rambling on many things is quite scary at times, really makes me think "is this guy for real".:wtf: Do you have a good group of friends which to hangout with, do you have any hobbies which helps you clear your mind?

Hmm, your calling me stupid, but yet he didn't have the common sense to stay out of harms way? :lol:

Sadly, it also doesn't allow me to set up shop on the perimeter and "exercise" my rifle when they are carrying my stuff outside.