new less restrictive laws passed

Exarch

Amazing. Aren't you the guy who came on here saying he had no time for MSF and not to worry because you're a big boy so your little fall was no big deal? Now safety is everything?:wtf:

You really are a master baiter. You bait hooks so fast you forget the other lines you left in the water. :rolleyes:

Let's end this all right here. Guns are dangerous, people with common sense are few and far between. The guns and idiots seem to end up together way too often. If we can't outlaw idiots then there is no chance we will ever be able to keep idiots from getting guns. Because idiots have great disguises and look just like you and me.;)

Did everyone not say MSF was necessary? apparently it is, but fuck gun safety :rolleyes:

I do have my MSF scheduled, because I actually care about my safety and the safety of those around me...

Idiots will be idiots, but knowledge is power :)

Lol. Stitches are cool and chicks dig scars.

I understand the point, but its apples to oranges. You really have to get up close to kill with a knife, and their purchase is not regulated (Save autos and such). Unless I slice in just the right angle on a vein/artery, you will likely survive. Not the case with a firearm. (Save the shooter that hits their assailant in the foot.)

Actually lots of people survive gun shots now a days. Look at the shootings in Columbus vs number that are fatal. Just like a knife wound and how big a knife... it still depends on where you are wounded, amount of damage and time before treatment / first aid begins.

“From 1993 through 2000, … 22,661 children [aged 14 and younger ] were treated in hospital emergency rooms in the United States for nonfatal injuries caused by a firearm. … During that same period, 5,542 children died of gunshot wounds.”

Hey, you opened you pie hole before you knew all the facts.:rolleyes: I have a blue belt in Kum Do too but I have yet to cut myself with a sword either. :)

I've never cut myself with a sword, but I almost cut off my buddys hand with one... But then again neither one of us were trained... We just thought it would be cool to buy em and have a sword fight :lol:

Actually lots of people survive gun shots now a days. Look at the shootings in Columbus vs number that are fatal. Just like a knife wound and how big a knife... it still depends on where you are wounded, amount of damage and time before treatment / first aid begins.

“From 1993 through 2000, … 22,661 children [aged 14 and younger ] were treated in hospital emergency rooms in the United States for nonfatal injuries caused by a firearm. … During that same period, 5,542 children died of gunshot wounds.”

True, but that's just because of poor shot placement. Two .45ACP slugs in center mass around the "x-ring" is the answer for that. I mean you're going to get sued anyways, why leave two sides to tell the story?

I've never cut myself with a sword, but I almost cut off my buddys hand with one... But then again neither one of us were trained... We just thought it would be cool to buy em and have a sword fight :lol:

See, that same mentality led to a shop-wide stun gun war. The results were comical. The quality of work on the cars after may have suffered slightly. ;)

From 1993 through 2000, … 22,661 children [aged 14 and younger ] were treated in hospital emergency rooms in the United States for nonfatal injuries caused by a firearm. … During that same period, 5,542 children died of gunshot wounds.

You can seriously post that and still can not see having mandatory safety training is a necessity... Wow, just wow... Thats exactly the point...

True, but that's just because of poor shot placement. Two .45ACP slugs in center mass around the "x-ring" is the answer for that. I mean you're going to get sued anyways, why leave two sides to tell the story?

Or one swing of a sword taking off your head? Guns just let you cause harm from further away. I can kill someone with a shoe string, but I have yet to receive government shoe lace 101 "Safety for your sole" :lol:

Then why are the idiots in power in our government? :lol:

They obviously did something right, they have the knowledge to tell massive lies and make them sound truthful during election time... It's not what you know, it's who you know ;)

The government is corrupt... A well placed gun law change during election time? Say it isnt so... If you look at gun laws in Ohio for the past few years you will notice a trend :) people that have a cwc are more likely to vote :dunno: thats the only thing I can think of really :dunno:

See, that same mentality led to a shop-wide stun gun war. The results were comical. The quality of work on the cars after may have suffered slightly. ;)

:lol: that's great :) sometimes out of pure amusement I'll set off a home made CS bomb with a house full of people :) gets them outside real quick, although I have kids now, so I can't do that stuff anymore.

:lol: that's great :) sometimes out of pure amusement I'll set off a home made CS bomb with a house full of people :) gets them outside real quick, although I have kids now, so I can't do that stuff anymore.

Yea. That's like how I found that 20oz bottles threaded directly into the air outlets on the walls. And if you filled the bottle with a 1/4 water it sounded like a cannon and made co-workers crap themselves. Of course if you didn't move your arm in time you get hit with plastic shrapnel....

Or filling parking cones with acetylene and chucking lit things at the base of the cone. We got a few to hit the ceiling...

They obviously did something right, they have the knowledge to tell massive lies and make them sound truthful during election time... It's not what you know, it's who you know ;)

The government is corrupt... A well placed gun law change during election time? Say it isnt so... If you look at gun laws in Ohio for the past few years you will notice a trend :) people that have a cwc are more likely to vote :dunno: thats the only thing I can think of really :dunno:

Then let me suggest this. Our government is a mass cluster because the people voting for them have a higher number of morons than intelligent people in the ratio. Not to mention the control that media has over those idiots to influence their decisions.

Lets face it the USA has become Survivor the political series. :(

Did everyone not say MSF was necessary? apparently it is, but fuck gun safety :rolleyes:

I do have my MSF scheduled, because I actually care about my safety and the safety of those around me...

Idiots will be idiots, but knowledge is power :)

Necessary is not the same as required . I think helmets are necessary, I do not think they should be required.

Grenade training?:wtf:

Ya, there is grenade training.

You got your hand grenades, M16 grenade attachments, belt fed grenade launchers, your rocket launchers, and whatnots. Of course all of these require different training classes amd ranges, but if you ever get a chance to play with any of these they are Hella fun :D

Ya, there is grenade training.

You got your hand grenades, M16 grenade attachments, belt fed grenade launchers, your rocket launchers, and whatnots. Of course all of these require different training classes amd ranges, but if you ever get a chance to play with any of these they are Hella fun :D

I'm pretty sure he means public grenade training not military. Unless Black wing is doing something new. :lol:

I'm pretty sure he means public grenade training not military. Unless Black wing is doing something new. :lol:

I have never been to Vegas, but my buddy says there is a place where you can use some BMF weapons. I'm not sure if they train you first or just let you have at it... Although after he went through a list of weapons its kind of a been there done and can still do it free kind of thing. Now if he would of mentioned cannons and bombs I would of been all over it :lol:

Stop calling it a CCW you asshats. The weapon is a CCW, Concealed Carry Weapon. You are getting a CHL, a Concealed Handgun License.

I had a sheriff deputy tell me she had never heard it called that! Lol

Maybe we should call it an

OLCCH

Ohio License to Carry a Concealed Handgun, at least thats what mine says on the front of it?

-VanDy

I had a sheriff deputy tell me she had never heard it called that! Lol

Maybe we should call it an

OLCCH

Ohio License to Carry a Concealed Handgun, at least thats what mine says on the front of it?

-VanDy

And I believe that it is commonly referred to as a CCW due to other states covering more than just handheld firearms with their permit, such as Kentucky. Makes it more recognizable across the country

-VanDy

I've seen videos of that place in Vegas. It looks really fun, but I hear it is extremely expensive.

I'm not sure what the rental fee is, but God I can only imagine what the ammo cost would be alone...

I think I would rather spend the day trap shooting though. Every time I make plans to go trap shooting something always comes up... I have never actually done it, but it just looks really, really fun.

The only buddy that I have with a shot gun doesn't have time to go to the range on the weekends though, so looks like it's going to be a while before I get the chance.

My buddies and I shoot trap all the time out at my parents' property. It is a really good time.

I'm not sure what the rental fee is, but God I can only imagine what the ammo cost would be alone...

I think I would rather spend the day trap shooting though. Every time I make plans to go trap shooting something always comes up... I have never actually done it, but it just looks really, really fun.

The only buddy that I have with a shot gun doesn't have time to go to the range on the weekends though, so looks like it's going to be a while before I get the chance.