FS stainless grill

Steve Butters

The grill is about 2 years old, full stainless....4 burners plus a side infrared burner

its been outside without a cover since weve owned it because i grill all year

my mom and her bf have been using it so its gotten kinda dirty...i dont have room for it at my apartment so i have left it at her place

everything works great, fires right up with igniter etc....nothing at all wrong with it aside from needing a good cleaning

Recently cleaned/polished...not shown in the pics

i paid 500-600 for it, im not too sure...i couldnt find a model on it to look it up, but it came from lowes...i believe its the Sonoma by Altima PF30 ...retail was 699, but i got it on sale for i think 549

im looking to get $150

IMG_20120507_123252.jpg

IMG_20120507_123242.jpg

IMG_20120507_123258.jpg

Edited by Steve Butters

return it :D

lol i really love this grill...ive tried thinking of ways to keep it, but it just wont work out....i live on second floor apt and my deck area is the entrance way to my apt and has a roof...so i cant leave it out there or ill get in trouble with apt, and its too big for my outside storage closet....so i need to downsize to something i can roll into closet and just pull out when im ready to use....if i kept this thing i would have to put it in my dining room, and my apt isnt very big lol

• 2 weeks later...

i dont have a truck, and my work schedule is kinda funky, and i have plans saturday to go out with family.....i could maybe borrow a truck on sunday and meet you at dtm around 1-2ish, if thats ok?

also - someone is supposedly coming to get the fridge on wednesday, so it may be sold....if you really want it, let me know tonight so i can tell them nevermind....otherwise ill just have the grill

let me know what you wanna do

ill try to clean the grill up a little for you too - so it wont look as bad as the pics...im off my second job on wednesday so ill have some time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

why don't you take some pics of it all shiny and put them on CL? I bet that doesn't last the weekend.

I'd offer to take if off your hands, but the Weber is holding up remarkably well.

why don't you take some pics of it all shiny and put them on CL? I bet that doesn't last the weekend.

I'd offer to take if off your hands, but the Weber is holding up remarkably well.

i should, but havent had time to get to my moms and get pics...its at her apartment not mine....guess i will if i dont have luck soon lol