Should Exarch be banned from the firearms section?

crb

Should Exarch be banned from the firearms section  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Should Exarch be banned from the firearms section

• Yes, he is a trolling, uninformed, ignoramus
    • Just Yes
    • No, but he is a trolling, uninformed, ignoramus
    • Just No
    • Hookers And Blow!
    • Liquor and Whores!

One more reason I've lost interest, your input.

I don't take shit seriously, I could care less who shoots themselves or wrecks their car because they are an idiot. I think its great though that some people get riled up over it though.

Some people find it entertaining(myself included) others don't find it entertaining. I'll be the first one to admit I'm an immature person and I just like to have fun. If I had someone to talk to in person I would, but since I don't yall are the only people I got :)

Take that how you will, but I don't dislike anybody, not even the haters.

I don't take shit seriously, I could care less who shoots themselves or wrecks their car because they are an idiot. I think its great though that some people get riled up over it though.

Some people find it entertaining(myself included) others don't find it entertaining. I'll be the first one to admit I'm an immature person and I just like to have fun. If I had someone to talk to in person I would, but since I don't yall are the only people I got :)

Take that how you will, but I don't dislike anybody, not even the haters.

I noticed you haven't voted yet. :p

I'm a band wagon guy huh? Nice fucking try.

No newbie will ever put a bullet in me because I shoot with people who are just as cautuos as me. I shoot with people who are concerned about safety enough to wear all proper equipment also. Unlike you who already stated you don't shoot with eye and ear pro, but you are super soldier I forgot....

You also seem to be missing my point that you jump onto a thread and post with out knowing wtf you are talking about. Maybe if you do your research before you you start hammering on your phones touch screen you wouldn't sound like such a fucking jackass.

Another good point is you awesome stance on the Zimmerman case. I got so fed up with it I actually made a whole new thread to spoon feed people like you who were basing opinions and judgment on misinformation from the media. I don't give a shit that you have an opinion but at least have all the facts like the actual 911 transcript read.

What is the squid equivalent in the shooting sports? I will be honest I don't always wear glasses, although I know I should. I do wear them if I am shooting with more than just the wife and I. I always wearing hearing protection, and prefer electronic protection. I am a stickler for gun safety.

Squid equivalent is deaf and blind.

Amen. I've had too much brass bounce off my glasses and even had a 38 slug nail me after bouncing off of a bowling pin.

As for hearing.... a game of beer can sporting clays claimed my right ear early in my adulthood.

I should wear glasses more frequently honestly, I used to religiously but got lazy. Lazy could get me hurt. I will make a better effort at remember eye protection. Besides if I go blind it will be hard to troll OR.

Ear protection ALWAYS(unless hunting) eye protection most of the time(although it should be all the time). I had an issue last year where I was shooting with my dad and was reloading on the table while my dad was shooting. I had my head at just the right angle to pick up my dads gun going off right in my ear. Had a hard time hearing in that ear for the next 2 days and had ringing for a good week or so. Thought for sure I had fucked my hearing, needless to say I wont be doing that again.

3:07 :)

-VanDy

Sorry I'm late to the party, I forgot my other work clothes at home and decided to do a lil somfin somfin before work... Then I had to read and reply to all these posts.

What is the squid equivalent in the shooting sports? I will be honest I don't always wear glasses, although I know I should. I do wear them if I am shooting with more than just the wife and I. I always wearing hearing protection, and prefer electronic protection. I am a stickler for gun safety.

I'm partially deaf, so the gunshots don't really bother me. I know what the OBVIOUS reply to this is, but meh...

I only wear glasses when forced, it's pretty obvious if your wearing them or not though, unlike ear plugs.

Other than those 2 things I follow the rules to a T. I really hate spotting others though, them hot ass rounds getting slung down your shirt is a real bitch and sometimes there is no room on the left side to spot them.

I noticed you haven't voted yet. :p

I noticed I don't care what people votes :) I'm sure like 90% of the votes are the first option, but whatevs.

• 4 weeks later...
Since when did this site care about accuracy or content of posts? You'll have to ban nearly everybody if you're going by that logic.
If he says things that are wrong, such as no carry in a bar, then perhaps we can edumacate him? Probably not going to change his overall opinion of carrying, but there's a chance that a reasoned, well thought out argument <might> if not change his opinion completely, soften it some. Then again, maybe not. He's entitled to his opinion, no matter what anyone else thinks of it.

Yes, he seems to have issues with either his phone, or auto correct, or just not giving a damn about grammar, grammer, grandpa, capitalization, sentence structure, paragraph breaks, or punctuation, but that's hardly a trait on this forum that's unique to him, is it?

Unless we want to prove the AFJ crowd correct, there's no reason at all to ban him, even from a sub-forum.

What was it that Frog Voltaire said? "I disagree strongly with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Just my humble $0.022 worth.

While I do get annoyed with Exarch, I have to agree with Jblosser. We can't ban him just because we don't agree with him. I also am refraining from passing judgement for two reasons. 1) It isn't my place to judge. 2) I've never actually even met him. It would be unfair to make assumptions about him based on his online persona.

I agree. Still a free country, he's more than entitled to state his say ( especially since he helped fight for us to keep the very freedoms exercised here ), and without rule violations there's no banning needing to be discussed. Sadly, there seems to be a consistent team effort involved with attacking folks that dont click within the clique, and that's gonna happen with kids when noobs move onto their block - but this isnt highschool, and there's no reason to NOT remain adult about it if just for civilities sake. Cast judgement all you want, but at least try to do it with some fucking tact by keeping it hidden within the ranks of yourselves via pm's or other non-public space. Some kind of trend going on that honestly should not exist. Dont dig it? Ignore it. Simple enough concept to grasp, imo. People ignore me all the time, so I KNOW its possible around here :D

• Upvote 1