WTB Scooter

JStump

Looking for a scooter for my friend, the smaller the better. She is a very small girl, 80lbs maybe, so it doesnt need to be very powerful. Looked at a 1963 Vespa VNB 125 yesterday and I am ashamed to admit it, but it was a fun little scooter, very weird shifter though. Too many small problems though so we passed on it. This is going to be her only mode of transportation for a little while so it has to be reliable. Will only be used for in town commuting, 45mph max.

Looking for a scooter for my friend, the smaller the better. She is a very small girl, 80lbs maybe, so it doesnt need to be very powerful. Looked at a 1963 Vespa VNB 125 yesterday and I am ashamed to admit it, but it was a fun little scooter, very weird shifter though. Too many small problems though so we passed on it. This is going to be her only mode of transportation for a little while so it has to be reliable. Will only be used for in town commuting, 45mph max.

An 80 pound woman, I've got to meet her. Maybe take her boating, you know anything under 100lbs has to be tied down.

Send her to France or Italy and save yourself the trouble :lol:

lol, she is moving to Texas in October, not sure what the scooter scene is down there but they are not battling rust so it may be better.