MotoSeries 5/19 and 5/20 (2012) - roll call

redkow97

Yeah I have to ask Todd if mine is done yet or not. Ordered in 2 months ago but not here yet lol. Hopefully he just has it at the track.

Nick/Craig, you guys talk to him much? If so feel free to ask if he can just bring it this weekend.

Thanks

Yeah I have to ask Todd if mine is done yet or not. Ordered in 2 months ago but not here yet lol. Hopefully he just has it at the track.

Nick/Craig, you guys talk to him much? If so feel free to ask if he can just bring it this weekend.

Thanks

If you paid for it he will have it at the track for you.

EDIT: Just talked to him, he has it ready for you this weekend.

Edited by APCh8r

Thanks

I bought mine in Jan e mailed him about it march and got them in April. Said he was wanting send them out with motoseries decals but there was a hold up with the decals.

You guys all suck (which is a quality I appreciate in all of you); however, while you are out riding and racing this weekend, I will be working all weekend..FML. And to top it off, I just picked up an enclosed trailer for more private spooning time with Craig, Matt, and Jinu but it will have to wait...

You guys all suck (which is a quality I appreciate in all of you); however, while you are out riding and racing this weekend, I will be working all weekend..FML. And to top it off, I just picked up an enclosed trailer for more private spooning time with Craig, Matt, and Jinu but it will have to wait...

If you EVER leave me out of spoon time again, I will "accidently" forget the KY Him for Him lube at home the next time. Do you see where I am going for this? It is hurtful and makes me feel unloved.

For real though, trailer looks dope man congrats and gotta work to pay the bills. I won't be at another event until end of June so I know the feeling. Dirt track season kicks into high gear over the holiday weekend and always takes a lot of time and diesel for the summer.

Nick, thanks dude, figured he would but also wanted to take care of this stuff now.

If you paid for it he will have it at the track for you.

EDIT: Just talked to him, he has it ready for you this weekend.

Does this go for everyone? I bought my license back in April, but all I haev to show for it is the "recent transactions" section of my PayPal account.

guess i'll bring that to the track.

I had previously been planning on coming down Saturday morning, but my afternoon may have opened up enough that I'll make it before dark on Friday.

Bike went on the trailer last night.

Planning on leaving Friday and doing advanced saturday if you want to add me. Just a few sessions though....and I'm running novice this year for racing.

Cool. Updated.

I just need to ride enough on Saturday to make sure the bike is working right, then make sure I'm working right, then take all steps possible to conserve as much tire as I can.

Anyone flipped a 211? I've done it with Q2's and never had a problem, but I did experience some troublesome separation that had me worried. Never felt bad, just looked bad...

Sandbagger my ass! :p I only raced at PIRC once and just started to get consistent at Nelson the end of last year. But no where near the pace needed to go expert. Never been to putnam and only once to Grattan! Also need to lose some winter weight still which definitely won't help things this year.

Anyone flipped a 211? I've done it with Q2's and never had a problem, but I did experience some troublesome separation that had me worried. Never felt bad, just looked bad...

Upgrade my knowledge, what does this mean? Reverse the rotatation direction?

I will be there Saturday for the Race School, Blue 05 GSXR 600 #119

Was last weekend your first track day? No offense but might be best to get a few more events under your belt first. I know there are many on here that will back that up.

Don't go too fast in progression, things change a lot as it happens.

I'm so confused. I don't think i'm super man and I dont think im fast on a motorcycle. I just want some track time. I'm going to the school. Not to race. To LEARN to RACE. I've spoke to Todd several times and we know what is going on. I'm not wanting to jump classes, Nor am I expecting to go anywhere other than novice. I know I'm not racing this weekend.

I didn't go to the Trackday last weekend because I didn't have anyone to go with. This weekend will be my first TRACKDAY/Race School. I will not be racing. Dan DeFrancisco is coming with me I believe.

I didn't do the TrackDay last weekend. I had noone to tag along with me and I would prefer to do my first TrackDay with someone I know. I believe Dan DeFrancisco is tagging along with me this weekend. I will be doing the Race School this saturday. I have NO intentions of racing, I promise.

I'm so confused. I don't think i'm super man and I dont think im fast on a motorcycle. I just want some track time. I'm going to the school. Not to race. To LEARN to RACE. I've spoke to Todd several times and we know what is going on. I'm not wanting to jump classes, Nor am I expecting to go anywhere other than novice. I know I'm not racing this weekend.

Hopefully that means you are doing Novice to take the classroom sessions, not actual Race School.

Race school is more advanced and more about actual racing vs. learning on the track. It's for experienced riders that have completed several N days or are already comfortable with things like fly by passes, passing inside, getting passed inside, holding steady lines etc.

It sounds like Todd and you are working towards a good Novice day to learn how to use a track safely.

If not, I am confident tomorrow the staff will place you where you should be. This is what's nice about MS staff, they take the time and effort to help.

Wow, This is so hard to keep up with. Everyone calls things differently. It's quite frustrating actually. I'm not going to be racing. I though that Todd said I was going to be in the Race School this weekend but maybe i'm confused. I'll sort all of this shit out in person at the track.